Real life review & news

Chat with us

Have a question, comment, or concern? Our dedicated team of experts is ready to hear and assist you. Reach us through our social media, phone, or live chat.

You can email us on,

Kia Carens Hits 1.5 Lakh Sales Milestone in Just 27 Months

Delhi, June 3rd, 2024: In a testament to its popularity, the Kia Carens, a flagship model of Kia India, has surpassed 1.5 lakh domestic sales since its debut in February 2022. This family mover has made waves in the market with its sleek design and state-of-the-art features, quickly becoming a top choice for modern families.

Remarkably, half of the Carens’ buyers prefer the mid and top trims, attracted by features such as a sunroof, multi-drive modes, ventilated seats, and the Kia Connect system. The petrol powertrain leads in popularity, comprising 57% of sales, while diesel makes up the remaining 43%. Additionally, manual transmission remains favored by 62% of customers.

In April 2024, Kia re-launched a 6-seater variant of the Carens, which has been well received by consumers.

Myung-sik Sohn, Chief Sales & Business Officer, Kia India, commented, “The Carens has quickly become a family favorite in India, offering both style and peace of mind. It now represents around 15% of our monthly domestic sales, and we expect its popularity to keep rising. We are committed to delivering innovative, high-quality vehicles and deeply appreciate our customers’ ongoing support.”

The Kia Carens’ success isn’t confined to India alone. With nearly 17,000 units exported, it significantly contributes to Kia’s global presence. Domestically, it accounts for over 15% of the company’s total wholesale volume, solidifying its position as a leading family vehicle in its segment. As the Carens continues to win over customers, Kia India remains dedicated to providing exceptional driving experiences and pioneering automotive excellence.

Share this article
Shareable URL
Prev Post

Toyota India Launches ‘Environment Month’ with Focus on Sustainable Resource Consumption

Next Post

Mahindra Celebrates 25 Years of Bolero Pik-Ups with Exclusive ‘Maxx ka Vaada’ Offer

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Read next