- Caddy Cargo panel van open for order with deposit contribution of up to £2,400 and low finance rate of 2.9% APR Representative
- All orders placed before March 31 receive free options upgrade
- Three trim levels announced for Caddy Cargo: Commerce, Commerce Plus and Commerce Pro
- Caddy Cargo available from just £209 (INR 20,000) per month for Business Contract Hire customers
Milton Keynes, UK – Order books are now open for the all-new Caddy Cargo panel van, with retail customers receiving free option upgrades on orders placed before March 31 and a deposit contribution of up to £2,400, 2.9% APR Representative.
The new Caddy, which has been redesigned from the ground up, offers increased space, efficient engine options, additional driver assistance systems to improve safety and a new connected Digital Cockpit and infotainment system to turn the vehicle into a smartphone on wheels.
The fifth-generation Caddy is available as the Caddy Cargo panel van and the passenger-carrying Caddy. The Caddy Cargo is available in three new trim levels: the entry-level Commerce, Commerce Plus, and the range-topping Commerce Pro.
Orders placed of the Commerce before March 31 comes with a free Business pack upgrade, which includes rear parking sensors, climatic air-conditioning, a Thatcham category-one anti-theft alarm in the cab and tow away protection. Commerce Plus and Commerce Pro models receive a free Tech Pack upgrade, which includes adaptive cruise control, rear view camera, and a direct tyre pressure monitoring system.
Customers financing the Caddy Cargo on Personal Contract Plan, Hire Purchase and Lease Purchase can benefit from a deposit contribution of £2,400 (including VAT) and a low finance rate of 2.9% APR Representative*. All Caddy models financed through Volkswagen Financial Services are also eligible for two services for just £99.
Business customers can finance the Caddy Cargo on Contract Hire for just £209 per month** in 102 PS Commerce specification. Deliveries for the Caddy Cargo are expected by March 2021.
The new Caddy Cargo is now capable of carrying a Euro pallet sideways in the back of the load bay, and is available with a range of petrol and diesel engines. Prices (RRP excluding VAT) scale from £17,800 for the entry-level 1.5 TSI 114 PS model to £26,850 for the 2.0 TDI 122 PS 4MOTION Maxi version.
- Audi A8 L 55 TFSI quattro 2021: video review, specs & details in Hindi - April 12, 2021
- MINI Cooper D 2015: video review, specs & details in Hindi - April 11, 2021
- BMW 6 Series GT 630i M Sport 2021: video review, specs & details in Hindi - April 11, 2021