- Limited TSI Edition: The Highline Plus MT variant of Polo and Vento now comes peppered with a dash of style and new offerings
- #BeLikeTSI: Powered by Volkswagen’s pioneering, award winning and patented Turbocharged Stratified Injection (TSI) technology, the compact, high-powered and fuel efficient 1.0l BS6 compliant engine delivers up to 110 PS of power and 175Nm of torque
- Online Bookings: The TSI Edition (limited) of Polo and Vento are available at an attractive special offer to the customers and can be booked online
Mumbai – Volkswagen Passenger Cars India today introduced its limited TSI edition on the Polo and Vento (Highline Plus variants) that are powered by the compact, powerful and economical 1.0l TSI BS6 engine and are mated to a new 6- speed manual transmission.
With a stylish honeycomb grille, sporty body side graphics, bold TSI badge across the passenger doors, stunning black ORVM, glossy black roof & spoilers the limited-edition carline has been aesthetically enhanced to depict the true power and dynamics of the TSI engine. Volkswagen’s TSI engine is designed to offer impressive fuel economy while retaining the fun-to-drive experience across a wide range of speeds. Equipped with powerful and efficient 1.0l TSI engine mated to 6-speed MT can generate a peak power of 110 PS delivering 175Nm of torque and provide a fuel efficiency of 18.24 Kmpl on Polo and 17.69 Kmpl on Vento (As per ARAI).
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said, “At Volkswagen, we aim to democratize our globally renowned TSI technology and showcase the marvel of German engineering in petrol engines that bring reliability and a bespoke driving experience to customers. Through regular product and aesthetic enhancements, we are continuously working towards building interesting and appealing value proposition to cater to the evolving tastes of our customers.”
The Polo and Vento have been amongst the best-selling cars from the Volkswagen stable since their introduction in India, and the brand recently introduced the BS6 lineup across the two carlines. The TSI edition (limited) of both the carlines are available at a special offer price to the customers. The cars can be booked online and will be available for deliveries at all Volkswagen dealerships across India as market opens-up.
TSI Edition, HL Plus MT (LIMITED) offer price: INR 7.89 Lakh for Polo and INR 10.99 Lakh for Vento.
- Mahindra to sponsor four IPL T20 league teams - March 29, 2023
- Evera cab services buys 100 BYD e6 electric EVs - March 29, 2023
- Mahindra produces 1,00,000th Thar in just 2.5 years - March 29, 2023