- Sustainable Brand: Accomplishes the commitment to introduce 4 SUVs as announced at Auto Expo 2020
- Showcases the fourth SUV, the New Tiguan: With the announcement of the new Tiguan 5-seater 2.0L TSI, Volkswagen India has kept its promise of introducing 4 new SUVs by end of 2021 in the Indian market
- Gearing up towards the launch of Taigun: For Volkswagen India, 2021 is the year of Taigun, and the brand is taking several initiatives leading towards the launch of the most awaited SUV under its India 2.0 project
- Announces introduction of second batch of T-Roc and Tiguan Allspace: Volkswagen India announces the second batch for its much sought after and award winning SUVs, the Volkswagen T-Roc and Tiguan Allspace, owing to the overwhelming response received
Mumbai – Staying true to its commitment of four SUVs for the Indian market, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India today announced the global bestseller, New Volkswagen Tiguan as the fourth SUV under its SUVW Strategy. With this announcement, Volkswagen India has now showcased its complete range of SUVs for the Indian market for the year 2021, taking a significant step towards its objective of gaining a 3% market share in the country. Additionally, T-Roc and Tiguan Allspace have been a testament to the brand’s sustainable product strategy. Keeping this momentum, Volkswagen India is all set to introduce the second batch of award-winning SUVWs the T-Roc and Tiguan Allspace.
Further, the brand is gearing up for its biggest launch of 2021, the Volkswagen Taigun, the first product based on the MQB A0 IN platform. The Taigun will offer customers a promising value proposition that embodies the marvel of German engineering, powerful, and enhanced driving experience with Volkswagen’s TSI technology and accessible mobility solutions. Staying aligned to the SUVW strategy, the brand has undertaken several initiatives that will be implemented and executed in phases in the coming months.
Introduced in 2020, the T-Roc and Tiguan Allspace received a phenomenal response in the Indian market. T-Roc which was launched in March 2020, was sold out within two months of unlock in India. The increasing demand from the customers for both the SUVWs, motivated Volkswagen to introduce the second batch of bold and confident TRoc and versatile 7-seater Tiguan Allspace.
Adding more context on the developments, Mr. Ashish Gupta, Brand Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said, “2021 is an important year for the brand as we fulfill our promise of introducing 4-new SUVs. We’ve been working relentlessly towards strengthening our existing offerings and our upcoming products, the Taigun and Tiguan will further enhance our presence in the Indian market. The customers’ demand for different body styles is on the rise and we look forward to contributing in meeting this growing demand in India with our strong, reliable and sustainable product strategy.”
To be a more accessible brand, Volkswagen India recently introduced its Sarvottam 2.0 program, redefining its customer experience, and Whatsapp for business is the latest development under the program. Additionally, Volkswagen’s new brand design, which was introduced last year, will be implemented across its dealer networks in India. The initiative, will help enhance the customer experience, making it vibrant and contemporary across all channels. The brand is also working towards reducing the total cost of ownership, and strengthening relationships with their customers, by providing a seamless and transparent experience that’s digitally enabled, technologically advanced, efficient, connected and provides curated solutions as per the customer’s requirement.
- Tata Winger Patient Transport Ambulance 2021: video review, specs & details in Hindi - October 22, 2021
- VTK Automobiles is the new Jeep dealer in Chennai - October 22, 2021
- Mercedes-Benz S 680 Guard 4Matic meets the highest ballistic test level - October 22, 2021