With the launch of the Turbo edition, Volkswagen focuses at accessibility by offering customers its award-winning TSI technology in a Comfortline variant on the Polo & Vento. Adding a sport appeal to the exteriors & interiors, the turbo edition will adorn a glossy black spoiler, ORVM caps, fender badge and sporty seat covers. Further, enhancing the cabin comfort, both the carlines offers the climatronic air-conditioning feature.
Commenting on the announcement, Ashish Gupta,Brand Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said,“Accessibility is at the core of Volkswagen and it’s our constant endeavor to offer customers the ability to experience safe and meticulously German engineered products coupled with a fun-to-drive experience. With the Turbo edition, our aim is to offer continuous & striking enhancements on our popular product offerings -Polo & Vento that appeal to the discerning Indian customers.”
Prospective customers can book the Turbo edition Polo & Vento online through the Volkswagen India website or through the nearest dealership. The two carlines come in a 6-speed manual transmission mated to 1.0l TSI engine offering a peak power and torque of 81 kW@5000-5500 rpm and 175Nm@1750-4000 rpmrespectively. The Turbo edition is available on all colors as offered on the Polo and Vento.
- Turbo badge: Proudly affixed to the fender is a unique matt finish Turbo badge. A reminder that you’re behind the wheel of the best on the road.
- Gloss black spoiler: A sporty spoiler adorns the TSI Turbo edition. Because the best stand out from the rest.
- Gloss black ORVM: Two gloss-black ORVMs enhance the debonair appearance of the TSI Turbo edition. Adding to your ride an extra touch of suave – the stuff elites are made of.
- Turbo Edition seat covers: Add a touch of premium style to your journey, as you lean back against a svelte, comfortable seat cover.
- Maruti Suzuki has crossed 4,000 touch points in India - March 6, 2021
- You can easily strip off Ford Bronco according to your needs! - March 6, 2021
- Audi Q5 Sportback TFSI e & Q5 TFSI e plug-in hybrid models are here - March 5, 2021