- Volkswagen Power Lease: A ‘pay-for-usage’ model across all Volkswagen BS6 cars with varied tenure options available at low rental charges and zero down payment. The Power Lease also offers easy upgrade and no recurring costs options. Volkswagen Power Lease: Powered by ORIX
- Power Lease, Peace of Mind: The Power Lease covers risk, lowers monthly cash outflow with Zero down payment and offers mobility without the associated hassles of recurring insurance renewals, maintenance costs and road tax payments
- Power Lease, 2 months lease rental holiday: As an introductory offer to support customers in the prevailing circumstances, Volkswagen provides a 2-month lease rental holiday (for cars leased under the program till 31st July 2020)
- Volkswagen Secure, Assured Buy back option: Assures a guaranteed future value thereby lowering monthly EMI outflow. Comes with flexible down payment, multiple options to retain/upgrade/sell back at assured value at the end of tenure
- Volkswagen Secure, a first in the segment program: First to offer the assured buy back and guaranteed residual value option in mid-sedan segment (Vento). Supported by Volkswagen Finance
- Omni-Channel mobility, digitally integrated: Varied mobility products will be just a click away on the Volkswagen website www.volkswagen.co.in
Mumbai – Volkswagen India introduces Omni-channel mobility solutions that integrates its offerings Power Lease and Secure to address the varied requirements of the customers. In the current scenario, wherein accessible individual mobility is on the rise, these solutions will reduce the financial strain on customers.
Through Volkswagen Power Lease, a customer can access all Volkswagen BS6 cars and avail ‘pay-for-usage’ model complete with zero down payment, low rental charges, insurance coverage and flexible maintenance option across varied tenure period of two, three and four years. Further, it enables a customer to easy upgrade to other Volkswagen models, avail tax benefits depending on the customer’s financial preferences while providing lucrative buy-back/retain options. Customers can opt for either of the leasing options: wet lease or dry lease – wet lease covers all maintenance cost and offers buyback at the market value of the car; while under the dry lease customer will have to bear the maintenance cost and the buy-back will be available only at a pre-determined value.
As part of Volkswagen Secure, the customer can purchase a Vento or a Tiguan Allspace with flexible down payment and low EMI, including insurance coverage for a tenure of three or four years. Customers can avail financial assistance through Volkswagen Financial Services. Under the Secure program, customers will get guaranteed residual value along with an assured buy back option. The customer may also choose to retain the car /upgrade to another model with attractive refinance options available from Volkswagen Financial Services.
Commenting on the Omni-channel mobility initiative undertaken, Mr. Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said, “With the prevailing economic situation, we, at Volkswagen would like to offer customers financial prudency through our Omni-channel mobility program. The Volkswagen Secure and Power Lease initiatives provide customers the power and independence to purchase their favorite Volkswagen in a hassle-free, contactless and digitalized manner.”
For further details on the Omni-channel mobility program of Volkswagen viz. Power Lease, Volkswagen Secure and Rental or subscription model, customers can log-on to www.volkswagen.co.in .