- State-of-the-art 3S Dealership: Sundaram Motors has been providing a holistic Volkswagen experience to its customers in Chennai, through their state-of-the-art 3S dealership, Volkswagen Mount Road
- 10-year journey: In the decade long partnership, Sundaram Motors has sold over 9,000 Volkswagen cars through their standalone facility, providing exemplary Volkswagen standard of service, expertise and peace-of-mind ownership experience to its customers
- Implementation of new brand design and logo: Volkswagen Mount Road facility depicts the all “New Volkswagen” brand personality that is modern, humane, digitally connected, open and transparent
- One of the most recognized dealerships: Since its inception, Sundaram Motors has won several awards and accolades in sales and after-sales service, setting a benchmark for other dealerships to follow
Mumbai – Volkswagen Passenger Cars India, today celebrates the 10th year anniversary of its association with Sundaram Motors in Chennai. In the state of Tamil Nadu, Chennai continues to be a primary market for the brand. In partnership with Sundaram Motors, Volkswagen has been able to maintain a strong presence that relentlessly caters to customer requirements by providing exemplary sales and after-sales services.
Volkswagen Mount Road, operated by Sundaram Motors, is one of the first dealerships to undergo the new brand design and logo implementation under phase wise implementation strategy. The dealership now adorns the new brand personality, which is modern, humane, digitalized and connected. The aim is to build enhanced customer connection through data driven analysis, be more personalized and accessible. To ensure a holistic experience is provided to customers, the network team will be trained towards understanding the evolving customer needs, be more approachable and provide curated experiences.
Commenting on the occasion, Ashish Gupta, Brand Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said, “Our 10-year relationship with Sundaram Motors as a trusted partner, is a testament to the credibility that we have built together. Our dealer partners play an important role in helping us increase our foothold in the Indian market. We have been constantly working towards building a robust, performance-driven, and brand- conscious network throughout the country and are in the process of implementing new brand design and logo across all our dealerships, before the arrival of the most-awaited SUVW of the year, the Taigun.”
“We are delighted to celebrate our 10 years of association with Volkswagen India. It has been an incredible journey and we are looking forward to presenting our customers with the brand’s much-awaited new product portfolio and the ‘New Volkswagen’ experience. We will continue to work towards Volkswagen India’s aim of being accessible, providing meticulously engineered German products and offering Volkswagen standard service quality to our customers in this region”, said Sharath Vijayaraghavan, Executive Director, Sundaram Motors.
Sundaram Motors is a 3S dealership with over 160 employees, persistently working towards providing world-renowned standards of customer care and service in Chennai. The dealership has sold over 9,000 Volkswagen carlines, with Polo being the most sold product, followed by Vento and Tiguan. The dealership has won several awards and accolades like the prestigious “Sarvottam Dealer of the Year” award in 2015 as well as the “Best Performing Dealer” award in 2016. Apart from these, Sundaram Motors has also won awards under various categories including sales, service, and after-sales, and has played an important part in the growth trajectory of Volkswagen India.
- Maruti Suzuki Swift S-CNG launched, starts at Rs. 7.77 lakh - August 13, 2022
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio Classic revealed with few changes & Gen-2 mHawk engine - August 13, 2022
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson launched in India, starts at Rs. 27.69 lakh - August 13, 2022