- Over the decade long association with Volkswagen, PPS Motors Pvt. Ltd. has received numerous accolades including a Volkswagen Gold Pin in 2017 and a Sarvottam Award for Best Overall Performance
- The dealership was also given a Platinum Category title and awarded a Royal Blue CRM (Customer relationship management) Award
- This partnership began with a single customer touchpoint and grew to a network of seven state of the art dealerships with 11 customer touch points across the southern states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Karnataka in the cities of Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Secundrabad, Tirupati and Bangalore
- The collaborative efforts have resulted in ~20,000 happy Volkswagen customers, across carlines
Hyderabad: Volkswagen, Europe’s leading car manufacturer, today celebrated its 10th year anniversary of its association with its dealer partner, PPS Motors Pvt. Ltd. Over the years, this ten-year association has developed into a thriving partnership between two definitive brands; both driven by impeccable standards of quality as well as a drive to persistently and consistently deliver more.
Under the able leadership of Mr. Rajiv Sanghvi, Managing Director, PPS Motors Pvt. Ltd., over 600 expertly trained individuals have made the outstanding success of the network possible. Through their relentless pursuit of excellence, the dealer group has sold approx. 20,000 units across carlines from Volkswagen India and received a number of accolades. With significant recognition from Volkswagen including the prestigious Volkswagen Gold Pin Award in 2017, a Sarvottam Award for Best Overall Performance, the title of a Platinum Category dealership and a Royal Blue CRM (Customer relationship management) Award, the network has thrived and grown into a vital part of the Volkswagen India strategy.
Speaking on the occasion, Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars said, “Our dealer partners are an integral part of solidifying our presence in India and over the years, Volkswagen has worked towards building a robust, performance driven, brand conscious network. Through this long-standing partnership, over the last ten years, Volkswagen has been able to successfully, strengthen its presence in the Southern belt of India.”
Speaking on the occasion Rajiv Sanghvi, Managing Director, PPS Motors said, “Our relationship with Volkswagen has been a decade old one and it has been a very fruitful journey. We have learnt a lot from this relationship bringing in the global best practices and processes of Volkswagen and adapting them to suit our customers in the region. We believe that we have been able to create a lot of value for all the stake holders especially our customers and endeavor to continue to deliver Volkswagen’s world renowned standards of customer care and service at every touch point.”
In the last ten years, the partnership with PPS Motors Pvt. Ltd. has evolved from a single touchpoint to a network of 11 world-class facilities in Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Secundrabad, Tirupati and Bangalore. Incepted with the idea to create a holistic network of state-of-the-art showrooms and service centres, PPS Motors Pvt. Ltd. delivers above the call of duty in order to ensure the highest standard of customer care.
- BMW 530i M Sport ‘Carbon Edition’ launched in India at Rs. 66.30 lakh - October 21, 2021
- ‘Shame on You CEAT Tyre’ trends after Anti-Hindu Diwali advertisement - October 21, 2021
- Sketches of 2022 Hyundai Creta facelift revealed - October 21, 2021