Halloween is right around the corner, and whether you’re planning to celebrate indoors or outside, an easy way to get into the holiday spirit is to take on a pumpkin-carving challenge.
So get some pumpkins, and grab your carving tools to bring these Volkswagen-themed pumpkin designs to life. One decal features the instantly recognizable Volkswagen Bus, while the other carries the look of Volkswagen’s new ID.4 electric SUV. Invite others to join in on the spooky fun and consider hosting a virtual carving contest with family friends and/or neighbors.
And don’t forget these carving tips:
- Use painter’s tape to hold the stencil in place and a washable marker to trace the outlines.
- For both stencils, carve the cut-out sections (those that are black on the PDF) first. Once you’ve carved those pieces, leave them in place; this helps maintain pumpkin strength while you scrape away other sections.
- Scraped-away but not completely carved-through sections are tricky. Start by using a craft utility knife to lightly trace the stencil outline. Then use a small sanding or linoleum carving tool to remove the topmost layers of the real or fake pumpkins.
- Lion’s head is the new logo of Peugeot - March 2, 2021
- 2022 Land Rover Defender V8 Supercharged starts at Rs. 1 crore in UK - March 2, 2021
- Hold your breath, Ferrari is building a hypercar for 2023 Le Mans - March 2, 2021