- The Legender is a mighty combination of power, sophistication, and unmatched style.
- Available in 2.8 L Diesel Engine with 6-Speed Automatic Transmission.
- The Legender comes with “Sleek & Cool” design language loaded with many high-end features to meet the growing demand for exclusive and convenience features.
- It comes with best-in-class Torque of 500 Nm and 204 PS of Power and brings convenience features like Kick Sensor for Back door & Wireless Charging.
- 4X4 variant gets premium 11 JBL speakers for greater sound experience.
- Stylish SUV available in 4X2 and 4X4 Automatic Transmission Diesel variants.
- Available in Pearl white with Black roof (Dual Tone).
Legender Ex-showroom Prices (same across the country)
|2.8 Litre||4WD (Diesel)||Rs 42,33,000|
Key Features of the new Legender 4X4 Variant
- Catamaran Style Front & Rear Bumpers
- Sharp & Sleek Front Grille with Piano Black Accents
- 18” Multi-layered Machine Cut Finished Alloy Wheels
- Split Quad-LED Headlamps with Waterfall LED Line Guide Signature
- Sequential Turn Indicators
- Dual Tone Black Roof
- Dual Tone (Black + Maroon) interior theme
- Premium 11 JBL Speakers including Subwoofer
- Contrast Stitching for Steering Wheel & Console Box
- Interior Ambient Illumination (Instrument Panel, Front Door Trim, Front Foot- well areas)
- Superior Suction-based Seat Ventilation System (Front Row)
- Rear USB Port
- Kick Sensor for Power Back Door
- Wireless Smartphone Charger
Bangalore, 7th October 2021: In line with Toyota’s philosophy of making “Ever- Better Cars”, Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) today unveiled a new 4X4 variant of its highly successful SUV, Legender. The Legender was first launched in January 2021 in 4X2 diesel variant together with the new Toyota Fortuner.
The Legender is uniquely positioned as “Powered in Style” to cater to the diverse needs of both performance enthusiasts and those seeking a luxury SUV. Its bold proportions bring to life the differentiating aspects that make it cool and futuristic. The Catamaran elements wrapped around the corners create a strong vertical prominence and ensure a wider presence. Further, the exclusively designed headlamps comprise Split Quad LEDs with a Waterfall LED Line Guide Signature to ensure the best of brightness. The SUV’s sharp nose creates a strong forward movement to create a sense of exclusivity with a sleek and cool theme, together with exterior features such as Catamaran Style Front and Rear Bumpers sharp and sleek Front Grille with Piano Black Accents, Sequential Turn Indicators, and 18-inch Multi-layered Machine Cut Finished Alloys.
On the inside, features include Dual Tone (Black + Maroon) interior theme, Contrast Stitching for Steering Wheel and Console Box, Interior Ambient Illumination (I/P, Front Door Trim, Front Foot-well areas) and Rear USB Ports. Apart from these, the Legender is loaded with high-end features like Kick Sensor for Power Back Door and Wireless Smartphone Charger. The Legender 4X2 and 4X4 Automatic are available only in exciting Dual-Tone Color of Pearl White with Black Roof.
Sharing his views on the launch of the new 4X4 Legender variant, Mr. V. Wiseline Sigamani, Associate General Manager(AGM), Sales and Strategic Marketing said, “At TKM, we bring innovations and new products to the market to meet the aspirations of our customers and changing market requirements. The new Legender 4X4 AT variant is another such initiative as many customers expressed a desire for a 4X4 variant for even more enhanced performance. We are hopeful that the customers will be thrilled with the new variant and the top-of-the-line off-roading and city driving capabilities that the Legender provides. We are thankful to them for their tremendous faith and trust in Toyota products over the years. On this occasion, we would also like to wish our customers a happy festive season.”
“The Legender has seen increasing sales and till date, we have sold more than 2700 units of the 4X2 variant across the country. Together with the Fortuner, the Legender has been enthralling SUV enthusiasts with best-in-class quality, durability and reliability.”
Bookings for the new Legender 4X4 variant is now open. Customers can either book the car online at https://www.toyotabharat.com/online-booking/ or visit their nearest authorized Toyota dealership.
- Switch EiV 22 is India’s first electric double decker AC bus - August 18, 2022
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 launched, starts at Rs. 3.99 lakh - August 18, 2022
- Amit Jain takes charge as Head of Media for Volvo Car India - August 18, 2022