- The iconic Innova is the unrivaled leader in the MPV segment for over 16 years since the first-generation model was introduced in India in 2005 having sold over 9,00,000 units till date (including Innova Crysta)
- The Innova Crysta is loaded with over 100 awesome features, underlining its unique personality. In addition, Limited Edition is now surrounded with more tech features and gadgets
Bangalore, October 19, 2021: To make this festive season more exciting, Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) today announced the launch of Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition with cool new Tech features to bring thrill and fun to its existing legacy of Quality, Durability & Reliability. Designed to offer exclusivity and convenience, the package is crafted to elevate the practicality and enhance user experience of the legendary MPV. The Innova Crysta is loaded with many features like Apple Car Play and Android Auto with a new display, loaded with advanced connectivity functions, Imposing Trapezoid Piano Black Grill, Piercing Headlamps, Enticing Diamond Cut Alloys, Multiple Interior Color option of Black, Camel Tan & Hazel Brown, Ambient illumination, 7 SRS Air Bags, Vehicle Stability Control, Hill Start Assist Control , Eco & Power Drive modes, Cruise Control and with over 100 awesome features.
Innova Crysta Limited Edition, an exclusive well-crafted package is introduced for customers
- Multi Terrain Monitor (360-degree Camera) – To experience a virtual bird’s-eye view of the car for easy parking or to navigate uneven terrains
- Head Up Display (HUD) – Get all the information at eye level while the driver focuses on the road ahead
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System – Displays the tyre pressure to maintain properly inflated tyres all the time
- Wireless Charger – Conveniently placed in the second row to never let the phone run out of charge
- Door edge lighting – with 16 scintillating colors for welcoming and to set the mood
- Air Ionizer – To feel refreshed all the time with clean and fresh air inside the cabin
Innova’s legendary capabilities are beyond comparison, putting the MPV in a league of its own. Well-appointed interior is steeped in luxury and elegance while the exterior design spells dominance. Thanks to its distinctly styled bold front grille and bumper, it exudes unmistakable road presence that takes it miles ahead of the rest. Limited edition feature availability and fitment at dealership till stock last.
Speaking about the offer, V. Wiseline Sigamani, Associate General Manager (AGM), Sales and Strategic Marketing, TKM, said, “Innova has undisputedly been the leader in the MPV segment since its launch, making it one of our flagship products. We have planned for a campaign to bring over 100 awesome features of Innova Crysta representing technology, luxury, unrivaled comfort, convenience combined with Toyota’s Quality, Durability and Reliability, reaffirming its top position in the segment. It has been our continuous endeavor to constantly upgrade our products in line with the evolving trends, mobility needs and customer preferences.
The Innova Crysta Limited Edition (Special Festival Offer) is designed to offer exclusivity which is a perfect blend of technology and convenience that complements the travelling needs, be it daily commute or long drive on weekend. The package is specifically timed during the festive season in accordance with our tradition of customer-first approach. Further, we would like to thank our over 9 Lakh loyal customers for their unrelenting support and trust” he added.
- Bugatti 57 S wins Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este 2022 - May 24, 2022
- BMW M4 CSL is finally here with 550 Horsepower - May 24, 2022
- BMW M3 and BMW M4 50 Jahre editions launched to celebrate 50 years - May 24, 2022