- Expands its grade line up with introduction of E-CNG technology for Cool New Glanza and the Urban Cruiser Hyryder
- Aimed at offering an eco-friendly as well as economical option for customers to choose from, the E-CNG trims in both the models to be available in S & G grades with Manual Transmission (MT) powertrain
- The Toyota Glanza with E-CNG Technology to be competitively priced at Rs. 843,000 & Rs. 946,000 for grades S & G respectively
- Bookings for E-CNG trims for both the Glanza and the Urban Cruiser Hyryder to begin today across all Toyota dealerships in India
- Prices for E-CNG trims of Urban Cruiser Hyryder will be announced shortly
Bangalore, 9th November 2022: Keeping in-line with its Customer-First philosophy, Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) today announced its foray into the CNG segment, thereby providing more options in both the Toyota Glanza as well as the Urban Cruiser Hyryder model line-up, for customers to choose from.
The Toyota Glanza, which was launched earlier this year, will now be available with a CNG variant in the S & G grades, along with a Manual Transmission powertrain.
The first of its kind in the segment, the Urban Cruiser Hyryder too will now be available with a factory fitted CNG kit in both S & G grades. Equipped with a Manual Transmission (MT) powertrain in both the grades, the CNG variant will be in addition to the Self-charging Strong Hybrid Electric as well as the Neo Drive variants, which are already available in the market and have received very encouraging response from customers.
The introduction of CNG grades in both the Toyota models will further enable TKM to enhance its range of sustainable vehicle technology offerings, as well as offer more eco-friendly & economical options for customers to choose from. Thus, catering to a varied range of mobility needs of Indian consumers.
Expressing his delight at the occasion, Mr. Atul Sood, Associate Vice President, Sales, and Strategic Marketing, TKM, said, “Being a customer centric company, TKM believes in placing customer’s interest at the forefront. Our goal at Toyota has always been to serve the markets needs with a clear focus on customers’ aspirations, and by providing the most viable products and services to our customers. With the same vision in mind, we are delighted to announce our foray in the CNG segment, driving in CNG variants for two of our much sought- after offerings, the Toyota Glanza & the Urban Cruiser Hyryder.
With the latest addition, we believe that our customers will get more options in the market to choose from, thereby reiterating our philosophy of ‘Mobility for All’. Apart from the joy of owning a Toyota vehicle, our customers will also benefit from low cost of ownership & complete ‘Peace of Mind’ that Toyota vehicles offer, thus providing ‘Mass happiness to all’, he concluded.
Envisaged with keeping customer convenience in mind, the CNG variant in the Toyota Glanza features a powerful yet fuel-efficient ‘K-Series Engine’ and is equipped with a Manual Transmission powertrain. The engine capacity of the new E-CNG Glanza is 1197cc with a power output of 57 KW (77.5 PS) & delivers a superior driving experience. The E-CNG Glanza boasts of a fuel efficiency of 30.61 KM/KG.
The Glanza also boasts of a cool integration of advanced technology and Toyota signature front fascia and has been widely appreciated by our customers. The Cool New Glanza offers a range of advanced connected feature, developed to appeal to the modern & tech-savvy customers.
The new CNG variant available in the Urban Cruiser Hyryder is also equipped with a with a 1.5-liter K-series engine & 5 Speed Manual Transmission, as well as a host of awesome features to ensure top performance and a mileage of 26.1 KM/KG*
On the exterior, the Urban Cruiser Hyryder boasts of LED Project Headlamp, Twin LED Daytime running lamp, Wide Trapezoidal Lower Grille, Sleek& Dynamic R17 Alloy wheels, LED Tail Lamp. Similarly, the interiors of the Urban Cruiser Hyryder are beautifully crafted to perfectly suit the bespoke experience offered by Toyota. To make the ownership experience even more awesome, Toyota offers a customized range of 66 accessories designed exclusively for the Urban Cruiser Hyryder.
- Renault India to increase price of its cars from 1 January - December 7, 2022
- BMW Group India to organize Joytown music & driving festival in Delhi, Mumbai & Bengaluru - December 7, 2022
- Audi India to increase price of its cars by 1.7% from 1 January - December 7, 2022