9th April 2021, Bangalore: In pursuance of its Customer First philosophy and sustained commitment of providing unique customer experience through value-added services, Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) has announced the launch of a comprehensive and customizable Service Package – Smiles Plus. As an offering, this package will be customised as per the requirements and needs of the customer and will consist of pre-paid packages available across India. The package is also designed keeping in mind TKM’s readiness towards future mobility requirements & will further assist valuable customers with enhanced, delightful, and hassle-free service experiences.
The package will provide an array of exciting benefits and services for enhanced ‘Peace of mind’, such as:
– Flexibility of Service Location
– Protection from Service price hikes
– Savings on Service Cost
– Usage of Toyota Genuine Parts & recommended Services
– Trained Technicians working on your vehicle
– Options to Customize & Choose from ESSENTIAL, SUPER HEALTH, SUPER TORQUE & ULTRA which includes Periodic Maintenance, General Repair etc.
Commenting on this new initiative of Pre-Paid Service Package, Naveen Soni, Senior Vice President said, “We are delighted to announce the launch of the all new ‘Smiles Plus’ service package as this initiative is in-line with TKM’s endeavor to meet our customers’ enhanced requirements and mobility needs. With the introduction of this exclusive package, we intend to cater to our customers with services that match their evolving expectations.
At Toyota, we understand that the key to have customers for life is by providing heart touching experience, seamless communication & complete peace of mind. With the help of unique programs like Smiles Plus, we thrive to fortify our existing bond with our esteemed customers and enhance their experience by providing world-class services that Toyota is globally reputed for. We will continue to bring about solutions for a fast and seamless experience for our customers and provide more avenues to our customers in line with emerging market demands.”
The pre-paid service package is available at Toyota service centers/dealerships across India. Customers can contact their nearest authorized Toyota dealership for more details.
- Audi e-tron GT electric sedan launched in India, starts at Rs. 1.79 crores - September 23, 2021
- Second generation 2021 Honda BR-V launched in Indonesia - September 21, 2021
- Grade 9 student has a solution to increase the range of electric cars - September 21, 2021