- Features raised body, side cladding, front and rear underrun, and bespoke 17″ alloy wheels
- Available with the 1.2 turbo or the 1.8 and 2.0 litre self-charging hybrid powertrains
- 16 Corolla TREKs provided to Trek-Segafredo World Tour Teams
Toyota Corolla TREK reflects the growing popularity of crossover-type, rugged looking vehicles within the European C-segment. Targeting active lifestyle families with outdoor hobbies, it features a 20 mm rise in ride height for greater ground clearance.
In the exterior design, specific crossover style details stand out, such as side cladding in the lower part of the body, front and rear underrun, honeycomb front grille, bespoke 17″ machined alloy wheels, rear privacy glass, fog lamps and LED headlamps.
The Corolla TREK is available only on Touring Sports models reflecting the outdoor spirit of the car and with a choice of 1.2 turbo, 1.8 or 2.0 litre self-charging hybrid powertrains.
On board, the new Corolla TREK features upholstery in two-tone textile material, matching the decorative wood-finish elements of the dashboard. The TREK logo is present in both the door steps and the tailgate.
The new Corolla TREK is fitted with many standard equipment, including 7” colour TFT display in the instrument cluster and the latest version of Toyota Safety Sense. It includes Pre-Collision Safety System with detection of cyclists by day and pedestrians both night and day, Adaptive Cruise Control with automatic stop and start function, Lane Trace Assist, Traffic Sign Recognition and Intelligent Auto High Beam. The Corolla TREK is equipped also with a 7-inch TFT infotainment screen.
Toyota Corolla TREK is the result of a collaboration between Toyota and Trek Bicycle. This partnership brings together two brands that have similar environmental values to offer complementary mobility solutions.
Cementing their partnership, Toyota has signed an agreement with Trek Bicycle, providing Corolla TREK as support vehicles for the Trek-Segafredo World Tour Teams, during European cycle racing events. In total, 16 Corolla TREKs with the 2.0 litre self-charging hybrid powertrain have been provided to Trek-Segafredo.
The first public appearance of the Toyota Corolla TREKs was during the “La Vuelta” race held from 24th August until 15th September.
Trek-Segafredo has two professional teams in its structure:
– Trek-Segafredo Men: UCI WorldTour men’s road cycling team registered in the US, with 24 cyclists of 15 nationalities and competing worldwide from January to October, with more than 250 days of races each season.
– Trek-Segafredo Women: it is the most recent addition to the UCI Women’s WorldTour, with 13 cyclists from 10 different nations.
- Get the fast drink, try Bugatti Champagne Carbon EB.02 Chiron 300+ - September 19, 2020
- BMW i3 Urban Suite & iFE.20 joins Greentech Festival - September 19, 2020
- Hyundai USA recognized for hiring & recruiting military veterans - September 19, 2020