Touted as ‘the most affordable AMG in India’, the Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 4MATIC Coupé is just as high-performance as it is economical. If you’re considering treating yourself to an AMG, here are our top five reasons to choose this Mercedes AMG.
Affordability is just one of the many attractive facets that the GLC 43 4MATIC Coupé offers. We’ve compiled a list of reasons that make this AMG stand out from the rest.
- AMG Sportiness and Mercedes-Benz comfort in a single package: Using advanced power dynamics and interior tech, the vehicle capably delivers par excellence on-road performance and keeps passengers in the highest levels of comfort. The car maker guarantees its hallmark cosiness and best-in-class output within the inexpensive price range.
- Impressive powertrain: The 390 HP output given by its 3.0 litre V6 biturbo engine is assisted by a higher charge pressure for extra performance. Accompanied by the AMG SPEEDSHIFT TCT 9G and its suspension, the vehicle shifts gears smoothly while the AMG RIDE CONTROL+ tuning offers multiple settings to change handling.
- Stay in peak health while you drive: Hosting a number of Fit & Healthy features, the AMG ensures that your body feels most relaxed while in the car. Heated seats and 4-way Lumbar Support keep the interiors optimal for maximum comfort.
- An imposing exterior: The vehicle’s high-performance is highlighted in the exterior body with its A-shaped radiator grille, Coupé line design and 20-inch 5-twin-spoke alloy wheels. The exclusive AMG body-styling also boasts lustrous black detailing for a more dynamic look.
- An interior that speaks to you: The sophisticated inside layout of this Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 4MATIC Coupé offers not only top of its class comfort, it has also taken connectivity to the next level with the ever-intuitive MBUX. With this revolutionary system, the driver can connect to their car with a simple touch or a voice command.
Along with these defining features, the AMG also offers a host of features that aim at increasing user satisfaction and driving pleasure. While riding, passengers can also enjoy highest audio quality with 13 high-class speakers that make-up the Burmester Surround Sound System. The Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 4MATIC Coupé is available at an average price of INR 76.70 lakhs in showrooms across India. The most affordable AMG of India is a vehicle that delivers impressive output and cares for optimal comfort.
- Suzuki Hustler has potential of becoming a go-to SUV in India - January 14, 2021
- Safari is coming, sales are high, Tata Motors Shares are Skyrocketing! - January 14, 2021
- Nissan may ‘Kicks’-off preparations for June 2021 Facelift launch in India - January 12, 2021