- Tata Motors bags order to supply Tigor EVs to Capgemini India
- Tigor EVs will be deployed at Capgemini’s campuses in Bengaluru, Chennai and Hyderabad
Bengaluru, January 31, 2019: Tata Motors, today, announced the next milestone on its journey of driving electrification, through its partnership with Capgemini, to deploy Tigor Electric Vehicles (EV) in three major cities. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, will deploy the Tigor EVs at its Bengaluru, Chennai and Hyderabad campus, reinforcing its commitment to a sustainable environment. Tata Motors has collaborated with Karthik Travels, a mobility solutions company to manage a smooth induction of the Tigor EV fleet into Capgemini’s transport ecosystem. The first batch of Tigor EVs was handed over by the Tata Motors team to Capgemini officials, at an event held at the company’s Bengaluru campus.
Commenting on the deployment of Tigor EVs, Mr. Shailesh Chandra, President – Electric Mobility Business and Corporate Strategy, Tata Motors, said, “We are delighted to partner with Capgemini on their thoughtful initiative of promoting zero-emission vehicles for the employee mobility needs. Tigor EV, recently awarded as the ‘Electric Car of the Year’ by Assocham India’, will join Capgemini’s existing fleet of cars. Tata Motors will continue to work towards bringing aspirational e-mobility solutions for the customers, leading the drive towards faster adoption of electric vehicles in the country.”
Tata Motors is playing a lead role in proactively driving the electric mobility in the country. To build a sustainable future for India, the company has been working collaboratively on various electric and hybrid vehicle solutions.
- LEVC TX electric car arrives to a dealership in New Delhi, provides 510 km range - October 24, 2021
- Mitsubishi Xpander GT 2021: video review, specs & details in Hindi - October 23, 2021
- LaFerrari owners get extended warranty & scheduled maintenance service - October 23, 2021