A statement of the luxury class: the new BMW X7 is the elegant fusion of presence and personality. Despite its majestic appearance, it gives an impression of lightness and agility thanks to the puristic design and athletic styling. Harmonizing armoring solutions to this SUV, INKAS Armored Vehicle Manufacturing delivers impressive security in a world-class package.
The armored BMW X7 is offered with a 4.4L Twin Turbo V8 engine producing an impressive 523hp and 553 lb. ft. of torque and is coupled with an 8-Speed Automatic Transmission with manual shift control. In addition to its impressive force, it comes fully equipped with state of the art safety features such as – stop-and-go adaptive cruise control, automatic lane change assist, front evasion assist, cross traffic alert and 360-degree surround-view parking camera system.
This armored BMW is not only superior in performance and safety, but it also features the ideal experience in luxury and comfort. Features include: smartphone Digital Key, driving and parking assist including reverse assistant powered by the BMW Personal CoPilot, heated front seats, panoramic sunroof, power-adjustable steering wheel, and ambient interior lighting. The considerable spaciousness of the interior offers functionality and incomparable comfort all the way to the third row of seats.
Apart from its standard safety features, INKAS adds armoring solutions to protect occupants from the dangers found in the hostile outside world. The INKAS proprietary overlap system is integrated to provide 360-perimeter protection up to CEN BR6 armor level.
The armored BMW X7 is an outstanding vehicle as is, however INKAS engineers have transformed it into an armored fortress to ensure the safety and security of yourself and your loved ones.
- Entire perimeter protection of the passenger compartment
- High quality multi-layer bullet resistant glass
- Protection for battery and electronic control module
- Reinforced door hinges and other critical structure points
- Reinforced suspension
- Runflat devices
- Light-weight armoring package
- Siren/PA/Intercom system
- Heavy duty brake system and components
- Emergency lights system
- Fire suppression system
- Heavy duty wheels
- Audi e-tron GT electric sedan launched in India, starts at Rs. 1.79 crores - September 23, 2021
- Second generation 2021 Honda BR-V launched in Indonesia - September 21, 2021
- Grade 9 student has a solution to increase the range of electric cars - September 21, 2021