New Range Rover Sport will make an exhilarating debut as new images provide a first glimpse of the dynamic new luxury SUV
- World debut: New Range Rover Sport will make its global premiere at 19:00 BST on Tuesday 10 May 2022
- Dynamic luxury: First images preview an adrenaline-filled reveal for the luxury performance SUV
- Watch the reveal: Join from 19:00 BST on Land Rover’s YouTube channel
- Be the first: Order books open in line with the world debut on 10 May
New Range Rover Sport is preparing to break cover, with the third-generation model set to make its world premiere on 10 May 2022.
The global reveal will include a dramatic debut by the new luxury performance SUV, previewed by an exclusive set of images. The new model will continue the daring exploits of its predecessors by undertaking a unique challenge for its launch.
Range Rover Sport has previously completed a series of challenges, including a record-setting hill-climb at Pikes Peak, a first recorded crossing of the ‘Empty Quarter’ desert in the Arabian Peninsula and a first ascent of the 999 steps to Heaven’s Gate in China, in 2018.
New images provide a first look at its modernist interior. Defined by its dynamic, cockpit-like driving position, architectural lightness and precise detailing, the interior of New Range Rover Sport is crafted from the finest materials and sets the tone for a truly engaging drive.
The most dynamic member of the Range Rover family has been redefined, effortlessly blending unmistakable presence, unrivalled on-road capability and the latest advanced digital and chassis technologies.
- Bugatti 57 S wins Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este 2022 - May 24, 2022
- BMW M4 CSL is finally here with 550 Horsepower - May 24, 2022
- BMW M3 and BMW M4 50 Jahre editions launched to celebrate 50 years - May 24, 2022