It’s only fitting that T Sportline, The World’s First Tesla Tuner, is the first to offer a complete customization for the Tesla Model 3. With over a half a million preorders on hand, the Model 3 is expected to push Tesla to the next level. T Sportline is ready to meet the demand for personalization from Model 3 owners who wish to stand out from the crowd. This is T Sportline’s first customized Model 3.
Exterior: Less is More
T Sportline sought to give the Model 3 a more imposing, aggressive aura. All chrome trim was blacked out using 3M Satin Black film. Front and rear Tesla emblems were custom painted by hand as well.
The greenhouse was treated to a full 3M Crystalline tint. Side windows received a 40% tint and the roof received a 70% tint. Not only does the tint help the car look menacing, it prevents over 90% of UV rays from entering the cabin.
Wheels: Hot Ride, Hot Shoes
No customization is complete without wheels. This Model 3 is shod with 19×8.5″ TST wheels in Matte Black, giving it a purposeful appearance. The matte black wheels are wrapped in Pirelli Nero GT tires (235/40-19 96Y) which provide a 186-mph speed rating vs. the factory Tesla tires which are rated only for 168 mph.
Interior: The “Firsts” Continue
T Sportline is world-renowned for its custom interior work, and they do not disappoint on their first Model 3. This Tesla Model 3 is equipped with the first-ever custom upholstered carbon fiber steering wheel and dash trim, which gives Model 3 owners a sportier, more modern feel compared to the factory “vegan leather” steering wheel and open pore wood trim.
The seats are also the subject of another first – T Sportline has upgraded the seats with a custom leather interior in Pacific Blue, featuring a ☰ insignia in Black Alcantara. Perforated seat inserts and contrast stitching in the factory grey complete the tasteful modification.
T Sportline anticipates that the demand for genuine leather will be so strong that the company will offer out of the box kits that Model 3 owners can take to “authorized upholstery centers” for install in a variety of colors and leather/suede finishes.
Just the Beginning
This Model 3 represents only the first stage in T Sportline’s comprehensive tuning and modification package for this important Tesla. If the company’s previous work with the Model S and Model X are any indication, great things are to come for Model 3 owners.
- 2018 Tesla Model 3
- Front & Rear T emblems painted in black
- Chrome Black Out treatment using 3M Satin Black Film
- 3M Crystalline tint 40% side windows, 70% roof.
- Custom Upholstered Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel & Dash Trim
- Custom Leather interior in Pacific Blue with ☰ Insignia in Black Suede
- Perforated Front & Rear Seat Inserts
- Custom 32oz Pile, 3/8″ Floor Mats with T Sportline logo in Royal Blue
Wheels & Tires
- TST 19×8.5″ TST Front/Rear in Matte Black
- Pirelli Nero GT 235/40-19 96Y (96 = 1,565lbs. per tire, Y = 186mph)
Factory spec is 96W (96 = 1,565lbs + W = 168mph speed rating)
- Tata Winger Patient Transport Ambulance 2021: video review, specs & details in Hindi - October 22, 2021
- VTK Automobiles is the new Jeep dealer in Chennai - October 22, 2021
- Mercedes-Benz S 680 Guard 4Matic meets the highest ballistic test level - October 22, 2021