- The new XPRES-T Electric Sedan range pricing starts at Rs. 9.54 lakhs
Mumbai, September 15, 2021: Following a nation-wide introduction of the XPRES brand in July 2021, Tata Motors, one of India’s leading automobile manufacturers, today announced the commercial launch of its first electric sedan under XPRES brand – the XPRES-T EV, exclusively for fleet customers. Targeted at mobility services, corporate and government fleet customers, the XPRES-T EV will come with an optimal battery size, captive fast charging solution, which will ensure outstandingly low cost of ownership in addition to safety and passenger comfort, making it a comprehensive and attractive proposition for fleet owners and operators.
The all-new XPRES-T electric sedan packs a high energy density battery of 21.5 kWh and 16.5 kWh with 2 range options – 213km and 165km (ARAI certified range under test conditions). Available in two trim options, the XPRES-T EV comes with zero tail-pipe emission, single speed automatic transmission, dual airbags, ABS with EBD as standard across variants. The XPRES –T EV can be can be charged from 0- 80% in 90 mins and 110 mins (for 16.5 kWh and 21.5 kWh respectively), using fast charging or can also be normally charged from any 15 A plug point. The premium black theme interior with standard automatic climate control and Electric Blue accents across its interior and exterior will give it a differentiated presence from other Tata cars.
Developed for the commercial fleet customers, the XPRES T EV will be offered with prices, net of FAME Subsidy.
|Range Options||Variants||Net Prices with Fame Subsidy|
Rs. In Lakhs
- The above prices are net of Demand Incentives under FAME-II and will be applicable on vehicles used for public transport or those registered for commercial purposes as per guidelines issued by DHI
- Respective demand incentives / subsidies extended by state government will further be applicable, basis state specific policies
- Above prices excludes TCS and specific state cess
- LEVC TX electric car arrives to a dealership in New Delhi, provides 510 km range - October 24, 2021
- Mitsubishi Xpander GT 2021: video review, specs & details in Hindi - October 23, 2021
- LaFerrari owners get extended warranty & scheduled maintenance service - October 23, 2021