- Setting a new trend in Automotive Design with an exclusive TROMSO BLACK body color for an athletic guise and a striking combination of Neo-green accents
- Sporty sonic-silver colored dual-tone roof
- Powerful and rugged SUV performance with 110PS power and 6-speed manual transmission
- Safest SUV tested by Global NCAP for Indian Market. 4-star safety rating in Global NCAP crash test
- First in class Multi-Drive Modes – ECO, CITY & SPORT
- Best in class ground clearance of 209mm
Tata Motors today announced the launch of the limited edition Nexon KRAZ (pronounced as craze, /kreiz/), to mark the 1st Anniversary of the Nexon brand. This neo-styling design treatment is inspired from the active world of sports and combined with the athletic performance of NEXON to attract the enthusiastic, active and sporty youth of today. Available from 5th of September, 2018, the Nexon KRAZ will be available in two variants – KRAZ and KRAZ+ at a starting price of INR 7.14 lakhs for the petrol version and INR. 8.07 lakhs for the diesel version.
With sporty exteriors and spunky interiors, the Nexon KRAZ comes with 10 styling highlights that will set the pulse racing:
|All-new TROMSO Black body with sonic-silver dual tone roof||Neo-green seat stitch with KRAZ pattern for seat cushions|
|Neo-green mirrors||Piano black dashboard with neo-green air -vent surrounds|
|Front grill inserts||Piano black door and console finishers|
|Neo-green Wheel accent||Piano black steering accents|
|KRAZ badging||Central control badging|
Commenting at the launch, Mayank Pareek, President – PVBU, Tata Motors, said – “We want to celebrate the 1st Anniversary of our brand Nexon with our customers and what better way than offering them a special striking version- the Nexon KRAZ. To attract customers with active and sporty lifestyle, the Nexon KRAZ has been designed to set a new trend in the segment. Since launch, the Nexon has received a very good response and today is among the top 5 selling compact SUVs. We would like to thank all our customers for their trust in the brand and we will continue to bring exciting products in the market.”
The Nexon KRAZ will be powered by the Company’s 110PS Turbocharged engines – 1.5L Revotorq (diesel engine) and 1.2L Revotron (petrol engine) mated with a 6-speed manual transmission. It will be equipped with Multi-Drive modes, delivering a versatile driving performance ranging from efficient cruising on highways in Eco mode, to managing traffic in the City mode to providing an adrenalin pump in the Sport mode. With best in class ground clearance of 209mm, the car also offers world-class safety along with absolute comfort and entertainment. Additionally, the limited edition Nexon comes equipped with a 4-speaker infotainment by Harman, Bluetooth and steering mounted controls, automatic climate controls with rear air vents, electrically adjustable and foldable mirrors, reverse parking sensors, a multi-utility glovebox and a central console for organized storage.
The Nexon has built a strong brand salience for itself, by virtue of becoming the most awarded compact SUV – 18 prestigious awards from auto experts. It has set a new benchmark with 4-star rating, adult safety score (13.56/17.00) – the highest amongst all the models tested across the Indian market by the Global New Car Assessment Programme and emerged as the Safest SUV tested by Global NCAP.
- Renault-Nissan to invest Rs. 3.7 crores for renewing 10 lakes & ponds in Kanchipuram - March 24, 2023
- Mahindra Haridwar Plant produces 50000th e-Alfa - March 24, 2023
- Hyundai Verna SX(O) Turbo 2023: video review, specs & details in Hindi - March 24, 2023