Miss it today, miss it forever. Tata Motors launches New Year Bonanza, 2017 car prices in 2018. Limited period, limited stocks, offers are valid till 20 January 2018. Tata Motors will increase passenger vehicles prices by up to Rs. 25,000 from January.
- Tiago: Price starts at Rs. 3.21 lakh, Maximum benefits up to Rs. 26,500, EMI with 100% ESP funding of Rs. 5,072
- Tigor: Price starts at Rs. 4.65 lakh, Maximum benefits up to Rs. 32,000, EMI with 100% ESP funding of Rs. 7,343
- Storme: Price starts at Rs. 10.42 lakh, Maximum benefits up to Rs. 80,000, EMI with 100% ESP funding of Rs. 16,472
- Hexa: Price starts at Rs. 11.72 lakh, Maximum benefits up to Rs. 78,000, EMI with 100% ESP funding of Rs. 18,525
- Tiago and Tigor available in AMT
- Hexa available in automatic transmission
Other offers are –
- Take home a Tata car at Rs. 1
- Insurance at Rs. 1
- Lowest EMI
- Great exchange bonus upto Rs. 20,000
Tata Motors dealer in West Delhi are Aksara Auto, Autovikas, Concorde Motors; East Delhi- Globus Motocorp, Concorde Motors; South & Central Delhi- Treo Auto, Pahwa Autoworld, Concorde Motors; North Delhi- Malwa; Ghaziabad- Sab motors; Noida & Faridabad- Sagar Motors; Gurgaon- Hartron Motor, Arya Motors; Rewari- Premium Motocorp and Sonipat- Swan Motors.
Update – Makar Sankranti Exchange Carnival: Get additional exchange bonus on booking between 10th – 17th January 2018.