Tata Motors first showcased the 45X concept at the Auto Expo in February 2018, followed by a display at the Geneva International Motor Show (GIMS) in March 2018. The 45X concept stunned the audience with its futuristic design and stunning profile at both the shows. Bringing the concept to reality, Tata Motors takes immense pleasure and pride in unveiling the Altroz to the world at GIMS in March 2019.
ALPHA ARCHITECTURE: The all-new Tata Altroz is a premium urban car and the first product developed on the new ALFA (Agile Light Flexible Advanced) Architecture. The modular and versatile ALFA Architecture comes with a radical new approach to design, and allows manufacturing of multiple body styles with choice of powertrains including Gasoline, Diesel or full Electric to fulfil the always-evolving aspirations of customers in the automotive world.
With lightweight, modular and flexible characteristics, the architecture has the ability to evolve into a range of modern, youthful and agile vehicles within a short development cycle. The ALFA Architecture is extremely safe with intelligent use of latest technology and high strength material. Flexible solutions in the Architecture also make it capable of handling Connected/ Hybrid car offerings in future.
IMPACT 2.0 Design: The Tata Altroz is based on the IMPACT 2.0 design language of Tata Motors, which is more sharp and edgy. The Altroz aims at reinventing the premium urban car design and resetting the rules of the industry. With greater emphasis on bringing connectivity and everyday mobility together, the Altroz is an amalgamation of futuristic design, advanced technology, class leading connectivity and thrilling performance.
- Its athletic stance, sporty silhouette and sharp cut lines characterize the Tata Altroz as a futuristic, ultra-modern, edgy and agile car
- Chrome finished signature humanity line accentuated by dual slim headlamps; stylish grille along with piano black ORVM gives the front of the Altroz an athletic look
- The side profile features a unique arrowhead forming at the intersection of the A pillar, with the front door flowing into the one of a kind comet tail like swoosh element along the window line
- The interior of the Tata Altroz has been laid out like a modern aero command center with a seamless cockpit-like theme connected from end-to-end.
- 7″ infotainment system & TFT cluster display with new HMI gives it a high tech look and feel
- Enhanced haptics and premium materials give a feeling of premium environment from the future
- Engine Capacity: 1198 cc
- Max. Power: 75kW @ 5500 rpm
- Max. Torque: 140Nm @ 1750-4000 rpm
- Length: 3988 mm
- Width: 1754 mm
- Height: 1505 mm
- Wheelbase: 2501 mm