- Torsten Müller-Ötvös wins Superluxury CEO category in Automotive News Europe magazine’s prestigious Eurostars 2020 Awards for the second year running.
- Awards recognise automotive industry executives who have ‘stood out from their rivals by exceeding expectations’.
- Judges cite the marque’s consistent profitability and the successful remake of Rolls-Royce for the modern era since Müller‑Ötvös was appointed CEO in 2010.
“I am honoured and humbled to receive this award, especially in this year of global challenges. As the CEO of the world’s leading luxury manufacturer, I am privileged to have overseen the development of this great brand over the last 11 years. I’d like to express my personal thanks to every single person at the Home of Rolls-Royce at Goodwood, and in our regional offices and showrooms around the world, for their commitment to excellence and passion for our products.”
Torsten Müller-Ötvös, Chief Executive Officer, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars
The Chief Executive Officer of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, Torsten Müller-Ötvös, has been named winner of the Superluxury CEO category for the second year running at the Eurostars 2020 Awards.
Awarded by leading professional industry journal Automotive News Europe, the prestigious Eurostars Awards recognise automotive industry executives who have ‘stood out from their rivals by exceeding expectations’.
Announcing their decision, the judges cited the marque’s consistent profitability under the helm of Müller-Ötvös since he was made CEO in 2010, and that his greatest success has been to remake Rolls-Royce for the modern era without losing sight of the brand’s heritage.
New Ghost, the most technologically advanced Rolls-Royce yet, was launched earlier this year. Ghost succeeds the most successful product in the marque’s 116-year history and reflects ‘Post Opulent’ design philosophy, rejecting superficial expressions of wealth. Response to the new model from customers, the media and enthusiasts alike has been overwhelmingly positive.
- Green Masters 4 Seater 2021: video review, specs & details in Hindi - April 17, 2021
- Hyundai showcase Santa Cruz pickup truck in USA for adventure-oriented buyers - April 16, 2021
- Hyundai goes old school with 1976′ Heritage Series Pony - April 16, 2021