SSANGYONG TEASES e-SIV CONCEPT AT GENEVA
- C-segment electric SUV concept to be unveiled
- New model points to SsangYong’s future direction for mobility, new technologies and product development
SsangYong will showcase its e-SIV concept at the Geneva motor show alongside the European launch of its all-new Musso pick-up truck.
The e-SIV is a strategic model for the brand, and illustrates its approach towards future electric vehicles, connectivity and autonomous driving.
e-SIV – which stands for Electronic Smart Interface Vehicle, has been developed to demonstrate SsangYong’s determined approach towards creating a connected mobility solution along with autonomous driving. The company recognises that change in future mobility will only result from positive consumer interest, engagement and experience, and the e-SIV will be central in helping to shape the next-generation of SsangYong SUVs and EVs.
With a compact, balanced and dynamic design to create a sporty looking car for the future, the e-SIV is based on the design selected for SsangYong’s next generation C-segment SUV.
The car is powered by a 140kW motor and features fast charging of up to 80% in 50 minutes, with a maximum speed of 150km/h and a range of up to 450km.
4,460mm in length and with a 2,675mm wheelbase, e-SIV is 1,870mm wide and 1,630mm high.
This is the company’s fifth electric car concept to be exhibited. Previous models include KEV1 in 2010, KEV2 (2011), e-XIV (2012), and Tivoli EV-R shown at Geneva in 2015.
- Tata Winger Patient Transport Ambulance 2021: video review, specs & details in Hindi - October 22, 2021
- VTK Automobiles is the new Jeep dealer in Chennai - October 22, 2021
- Mercedes-Benz S 680 Guard 4Matic meets the highest ballistic test level - October 22, 2021