- To reach more than 170 customer touchpoints, including sales and after-sales facilities, by August 2021; will cross 225 by next year
- More than 200 applications received for ŠKODA dealerships post the KUSHAQ launch
- Continues with aggressive actions aimed at increasing the network presence in line with its customer-centric strategy
- Several actions in place to build on the ownership experience, led by the recently bolstered ‘Peace of Mind’ Campaign
Mumbai, 27th July 2021 – ŠKODA AUTO, the Czech Marque, has grown its network presence by almost 15% with the launch of the KUSHAQ, less than a month ago. This has been enabled by a focused effort on expanding the network, which formed an important part of the KUSHAQ launch strategy. The brand will be present in more than 100 cities across India by August 2021, and this will be its largest coverage in the country since it entered this market. With this, ŠKODA AUTO India will have more than 170 customer touchpoints including sales and after-sales facilities.
The rollout of the network expansion strategy is a result of tremendous efforts over the last year in identifying the right partners, as ŠKODA AUTO India is gearing up to cater to the growing demand across the product range. The increased network reach will also support the brand’s three-pronged strategy of launching new products, introducing new services and building on its promise of customer centricity.
The launch of KUSHAQ has infused tremendous confidence and excitement across the dealer fraternity. There have been more than 200 dealership applications by potential partners who want to be part of the growth of the brand in India. This includes a mix of new dealers, and also existing dealers who want to build on the brand association and open additional facilities.
Zac Hollis, Brand Director – ŠKODA AUTO India, said, “The launch of KUSHAQ stands testament to a new era for ŠKODA AUTO in India. On the back of this world-class SUV, we had a clear vision of taking the ŠKODA brand to new and emerging markets across the country. I am delighted to share that we will be present in more than 100 cities from the coming month. Enhancing the ownership experience is a key pillar of our growth strategy and increasing our network presence is one of the important pillars to meet this objective.”
The 100 cities that ŠKODA AUTO India will be present in by August 2021 will include new markets like Sangli, Bhilwara, Faridabad, Panchkula, Navsari, Vapi and Hardoi, amongst others. This will enhance the brand’s existing presence in over 90 cities which includes Patiala, Sirsa, Ghaziabad, Alwar, Aligarh, Siliguri, Bhavnagar, Satara, Ahmednagar, Belgaum, Shimoga, Kannur, Alleppy, Dindigul, Karur, Nellore, Bhimavaram and many other tier II-III cities, apart from all metro and most state capital cities.
ŠKODA AUTO India also recently announced its Peace of Mind Campaign to provide additional benefits and an enhanced experience to customers in India. The Peace of Mind Campaign is built on four pillars – Cost of ownership, Customer Reach, Convenience and Transparency. Through this initiative, the company plans to build its after-sales offerings, providing an unparalleled ownership experience to customers.
- Maruti Suzuki Swift S-CNG launched, starts at Rs. 7.77 lakh - August 13, 2022
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio Classic revealed with few changes & Gen-2 mHawk engine - August 13, 2022
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson launched in India, starts at Rs. 27.69 lakh - August 13, 2022