- The Škoda Enyaq iV is the car manufacturer’s first all-electric SUV
- Available to order in the UK from late 2020 for delivery from spring 2021
- Enyaq iV can be charged from 5 – 80 per cent in just 38 minutes or 0 – 100 per cent in under 60 minutes
- Stylish SUV has a range of up to 316 miles on a single charge
Famed and named for being one of the first streets in Britain to be lit by electricity, the avenue played host to the car manufacturer’s first all-electric SUV to mark the news that the pre-reservation list for Enyaq iV orders has now opened.
The Enyaq iV combines a generous amount of space, emotive design and well-balanced proportions with a sustainable yet fun driving experience. Available in a choice of rear-wheel or four-wheel drive, two battery sizes (62kWh and 82kWh) and offering power outputs of up to 306 PS, the Enyaq iV can be charged from 5 – 80 per cent in just 38 minutes or 0 – 100 per cent in under 60 minutes*. With a range of up to 316 miles, this stylish all-electric car is the perfect companion for everyday driving.
As befits a car that is starting a bold new era, Škoda’s design and engineering team have gone the extra mile to delight customers. Enyaq iV features a unique illuminated front grille with LED Crystal face & Matrix LED headlights as well as featuring an impressive 13-inch infotainment screen.
Drivers can build their own Enyaq iV using Škoda’s 360° visualiser on skoda.co.uk or by speaking to a product specialist/retailer to register their interest for the pre-reservation list.
The Enyaq iV is available to order in the UK from late 2020 with deliveries starting in spring 2021.
Prices start at £33,450 (excluding UK Plug-in Car Grant – Approx. Rs. 31 lakh).
- ENYAQ iV 60 – from £33,450 (excluding UK Plug-in Car Grant – Approx. Rs. 31 lakh)
- ENYAQ iV 80 – from £38,950 (excluding UK Plug-in Car Grant – Approx. Rs. 37 lakh)
- ENYAQ iV 80 Founders Edition – from £49,995 (excluding UK Plug-in Car Grant – Approx. Rs. 47 lakh)
- Pitbull invests in NASCAR team named Trackhouse Racing - January 16, 2021
- Stéphane Peterhansel driving MINI JCW Buggy wins 2021 Dakar Rally - January 16, 2021
- 2021 Isuzu D-Max comes with better safety tech & off-road performance - January 15, 2021