- Shriram Automall will facilitate the quick sale of used commercial trade-in vehicles through its online offline auction platforms
- DAIMLER INDIA COMMERCIAL VEHICLES (DICV) dealers will get access to holistic solutions under one roof for disposal of their used vehicle stocks
New Delhi, Nov 29 2021: Shriram Automall India Limited (SAMIL), India’s Leading Pre-Owned Vehicles and Equipment Marketplace, has entered into a strategic partnership with Daimler India Commercial Vehicles (DICV) to expand its used vehicle exchange business in the Commercial Vehicle (CV) space.
Through this exclusive agreement, SAMIL will provide its online offline auction platforms to individuals approaching dealers of BharatBenz (a brand of Daimler India Commercial Vehicles) to sell their used vehicles and purchase new DICV vehicles with quick turnaround time, best resale value, and hassle-free processes.
SAMIL, a leader in used vehicle auctions, will leverage its digital auction platform capabilities along with its network of 100+ Automalls across India and huge customer base for the quick sale of these used vehicles.
With SAMIL, the used vehicle sellers and buyers no longer have to worry about the right resale value and incomplete paperwork, as SAMIL’s trained and experienced teams take care of the same in-house. Buyers can also avail the benefits of allied services like parking, logistics, trade finance, and insurance from SAMIL which makes the asset procurement process simpler.
Sharing his views over the tie-up, Sameer Malhotra, CEO, Shriram Automall India Limited (SAMIL) said: “We are excited to be associated with Daimler India Commercial Vehicles (DICV). We are happy to bring our unique and holistic solutions for pre-owned commercial vehicles to DICV dealers. We are confident that this association will benefit both sides. Our platform has the capability to serve more players like DICV and make the trade in processes easier for them, thus freeing them to focus on their core competency while we focus on ours.”
On the onset, Mr Rajaram Krishnamurthy, Vice President, Marketing & Sales, Customer Service, Daimler India Commercial Vehicles remarked, “Our tie-up with Shriram Automall, a leader in the exchange business will provide ease of accessibility to pre-owned BharatBenz vehicles for customers. This tie-up will be an effective tool and a tremendous value-add in delivering top class, reliable, and efficient logistics solutions that meet the needs of the customer.”
- Chevrolet Corvette 70th anniversary editions will make your heart race - January 26, 2022
- Porsche Cayenne Platinum Edition variants launched in India, starts at Rs. 1.47 crore - January 25, 2022
- Mercedes-AMG G 63 V8 BiTurbo 2022: video review, specs & details in Hindi - January 24, 2022