- Registrations for the third Bluelink Championship to commence from November 11, 2022.
- The number of participants grew from 13,000 in the first edition to 24,000 in the second edition
- The championship involves participants owning a Hyundai vehicle with Bluelink technology competing against fellow drivers to win attractive prizes and improve their driving safety patterns.
Bangalore November 2022 — Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL), country’s first smart mobility solutions provider and the largest exporter since inception, today announced the launch of ‘Hyundai Bluelink Championship 3.0’ for customers owning Hyundai vehicle with Bluelink connected services, an initiative by Hyundai Motor India Ltd. to enhance customer engagement. The previous editions of the championship provided our customers an opportunity to showcase their driving skills to win attractive prizes and garnered immense encouragement from them.
The first edition of the championship was launched on January 4, 2022 followed by the second edition on June 13, 2022. The total registrations grew from 13,000 in the first edition to 24,000 in the second edition along with increasing amount of time spent on the Bluelink app by our customers. After receiving an overwhelming response for the championship by our customers, the third edition will be launched on November 25, 2022. The registrations for the championship will commence from today i.e. November 11, 2022 .
Commenting on Bluelink Championship 3.0, Mr Brijesh Gubbi Suresh, Group Head – New Business Strategy, HMIL said, “The previous editions of the Bluelink Championship were highly appreciated by our customers, allowing them to exhibit their driving skills, compete with fellow drivers on their driving behaviour patterns and win attractive prizes. The championship is directed towards building safe driving habits and is a step toward the consequent reduction of accidents and fatality rates occurred on the roads due to irresponsible driving behaviours. With the third edition of this championship, Hyundai intends to go ‘Beyond Mobility’ by generating awareness about the significance of practising safe driving behaviours that not only improves the driver’s safety, car’s fuel efficiency but also contribute towards a cleaner environment.”
Hyundai Bluelink championship, is a contest where customers can participate & compete with other fellow Hyundai car owners on the basis of their driving behaviour patterns that comprise of parameters such as smooth driving, over speeding, sudden braking & acceleration and distance travelled. Driving scores ranging from 0 to 100 are derived through the assessment of these parameters and the Blue Link Champions are awarded attractive prizes.
Through this championship, Hyundai aims to strengthen its efforts towards increasing cognizance of the Hyundai Customers about their current driving safety patterns and encouraging them to build safe and efficient driving habits by providing tips and guidance to the participating customers.
The third edition of this championship will be integrated with our newly launched “Bluelink In App Payment digital services” that offer seamless and contactless payment options for services like fuel & parking in just a few clicks. Hyundai customers are offered benefits such as exclusive services extended by our partners, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, providing digital fuel payment options along with Park+ for parking services.
Details of the Championship-
- 3rd edition of the championship will be launched on November 25, 2022 for which registration will start from today, November 11, 2022.
- The duration of the championship will be 30 days (Nov 25 – Dec 24)
- Applicable for All Indian Hyundai Customers using Bluelink.
- The championship will be divided into Regions and Top 3 scorers from the respective regions will be rewarded with attractive gift vouchers & top 60 customers will be rewarded with e-trophies
- Hyundai will analyse the driving behaviour only for those customers who will register for the championship within the previously mentioned period.
- HMIL will send personalized invitation to individual eligible Customers
For more details, please visit https://www.hyundai.com/in/en/hyundai-story/bluelink-championship-program
The first Bluelink connected SUV, venue was launched in May 2019 to enhance customer safety, security, convenience & performance. Bluelink connected car services are now available with 8 models.
Bluelink brings connectivity directly into the car, in case of emergency buttons on the rearview mirror such as SOS, Road Side Assistance & call center assistance can be used.
Voice-command system, which allows the user to control various in-car functions like opening/closing the sunroof, controlling seat ventilation, adjusting the climate control setting – temperature etc. Bluelink can also provide live cricket updates and Indian public holiday information.
With Bluelink mobile app, users can control various remote functions – like locking/unlocking their vehicles, turning the AC and air purifier on or off and checking vehicle status etc. Customers can also operate certain features from their smartwatch.
- Renault India to increase price of its cars from 1 January - December 7, 2022
- BMW Group India to organize Joytown music & driving festival in Delhi, Mumbai & Bengaluru - December 7, 2022
- Audi India to increase price of its cars by 1.7% from 1 January - December 7, 2022