- Jaguar Land Rover India has appointed Shakti Auto Cars as its new Retailer Partner
- New state-of-the-art 3S (Sales, Service and Spare parts) Retailer facility in prime Brookfield area of Bengaluru is spread over a total area of over 4 180 m2 with an expansive showroom display and a fully equipped service workshop
- This additional JLR facility in Bangalore would provide enhanced access to customers
- Jaguar Land Rover India distribution network is spread across 28 outlets in 24 major cities across India
14th January 2021, Bengaluru: Jaguar Land Rover India today announced the appointment of Shakti Auto Cars as its new Retailer Partner in Bengaluru, with Venkatesh Tatuskar as its Director. The new, state-of-the-art 3S facility is located in the upscale Brookfield area of Bengaluru, close to the major IT hub of Whitefield area.
This Retailer facility is spread over 4 180 m2 and is designed to provide the highest quality of sales and after-sales experience for its customers. With a 10 cars display, a wide range of Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles can be showcased to discerning customers. An impressive handover bay for delivering vehicles at the showroom allows for a more personalized customer experience. The facility also has an Approved pre-owned car area to cater to the needs of pre-owned customers, while also showcasing a wide range of Jaguar Land Rover branded accessories and merchandise. An integrated service workshop, equipped with 18 service bays with state-of-the-art equipment is manned by a team of highly trained staff to delight customers with an exceptional ownership experience.
Rohit Suri, President & Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd (JLRIL), said: “We are delighted to announce that we have partnered with Shakti Auto Cars to service our customers in Bengaluru. With its ultra-modern sales facility, housing sales, service and spares, it provides our customers with an enhanced access and convenience, along with a world class experience of owning a Jaguar Land Rover product in this region.”
- Lexus updates ES for 2021 with an evolved driving performance - April 19, 2021
- Toyota bZ4X electric SUV Concept revealed in partnership with Subaru - April 19, 2021
- Ford reveals Ranger Stormtrak & Wolftrak Limited Edition models - April 19, 2021