- CUPRA celebrates its first anniversary with the unveiling of the concept-car CUPRA Formentor
- It is the first model developed specifically for the brand
- The new model integrates the latest technologies to provide the most unique driving experience, with CUPRA’s high-performance plug-in hybrid engine at its heart
- The Concept-car will make its world debut at this year’s Geneva Motor Show
CUPRA is marking its first anniversary by taking the covers off its most stunning, dynamic and eye-catching vehicle yet; the concept-car CUPRA Formentor.
CUPRA’s first year of operations has proved its potential in the market, as sales in 2018 increased by 40% compared to last year, with up to 14,400 units sold. After releasing its first model, the CUPRA Ateca, now the brand’s plan to double sales within the next three to five years will materialize with the unveiling of the CUPRA Formentor.
Wayne Griffiths, CEO and member of the Board of CUPRA, highlighted that “CUPRA’s current success is a clear reflection of the brand’s popularity in the market”. Griffiths also stated: “CUPRA’s response is exceeding all of our expectations and we want to continue consolidating this special brand, which is winning over the most demanding car enthusiasts. Now is the time to go full throttle with CUPRA.”
- Get the fast drink, try Bugatti Champagne Carbon EB.02 Chiron 300+ - September 19, 2020
- BMW i3 Urban Suite & iFE.20 joins Greentech Festival - September 19, 2020
- Hyundai USA recognized for hiring & recruiting military veterans - September 19, 2020