- Exclusive opportunity for fans to be among first in the world to see Venom F5
- Hennessey hypercar to star at the Amelia Island Cars & Coffee show on May 22
- Intensive testing and development program pauses for first public viewing of Venom F5
Sealy, Texas (MAY 13, 2021) – The Hennessey Venom F5 hypercar is set to make its global public debut next week at the Amelia Island Concours in Florida at the Ritz-Carlton on May 22-23.
The 100% bespoke, $2.1m (INR 15.31 crore) Hennessey hypercar boasts 1,817 hp from its 6.6-liter twin-turbocharged ‘Fury’ V8 engine and promises an exhilarating driving experience alongside its 311+ mph top speed target.
The first of 24 ultra-exclusive models will be on show to thousands of car fans and members of the media at the Amelia’s Cars & Coffee on May 22 ahead of the main Concours event on May 23.
John Hennessey, company founder and CEO: “Sharing the Venom F5 with car enthusiasts at the Amelia Island Concours will be a special moment for the Hennessey family and all of our team. We’ve spent years designing, developing, refining, building and testing our special hypercar, so we’re excited for customers and fans to see it in person for the first time.”
The Venom F5 arrives in Amelia Island fresh from its production validation program. Having just completed its aerodynamic testing – where it hit 200 mph (321 kph) on 50 percent power – the hypercar will pause its development for the Concours, before returning to Texas for dynamic road and track testing.
Founded in 2013, The Amelia’s Cars & Coffee at the Concours allows individuals with vintage, exotic, and collectible vehicles to gather on the same show field used to display vehicles entered in the following day’s prestigious Concours d’Elegance.
Entry to the Cars & Coffee at the Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island is free of charge enabling car enthusiasts from across the US access to some of the world’s rarest, most prized automobiles.
- Bugatti 57 S wins Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este 2022 - May 24, 2022
- BMW M4 CSL is finally here with 550 Horsepower - May 24, 2022
- BMW M3 and BMW M4 50 Jahre editions launched to celebrate 50 years - May 24, 2022