- To showcase complete India range with product and technological advancement strategies
- A dedicated ‘Electric Corner’ and global concepts highlighting Renault’s focus on Future
- Mobility The Renault Pavilion will also have several customer enaggement activities and performances which demonstrate the brand DNA – ‘Passion For Life’
New Delhi, January 30, 2020: Renault, the number one European brand in India, will have an exciting display of 12 cars and 2 engines at the biennial Auto Expo 2020, which will be held at the India Expo Mart, Greater Noida from February 5-12, 2020. The Renault Pavilion will be in Hall No. 10; Stall- N3.
The introduction of new products – Triber, Kwid and Duster, backed by a well calibrated business strategy, made Renault the only brand to grow in 2019, with a surge of 7.9%. Renault will showcase its complete India range and share its roadmap to keep developing its India product portfolio. This will be in the form of design, technological and strategic advancements, which are planned while keeping in mind evolving and discerning Indian customer needs.
Being a global leader in electric vehicles, the Renault Pavilion will also have an exclusive ‘Electric Corner’ highlighting Renault’s focus on Future Mobility. This demonstrates Renault’s strong intentions to play a key role in the transformation of the Indian automotive industry. To this end, Renault will have a mix of production cars and global concepts including its F1 racing concept, highlighting Renault’s penchant for cutting-edge technology and breakthrough innovations.
The Renault Pavilion will also host exciting customer-engagement activities and modern entertainment acts in its booth which will perfectly complement its contemporary designed Pavilion.
R.S. 2027 Vision
Following a bespoke design based on the driver’s measurements and 3D-printed in a light and resistant material, the R.S. 2027 Vision transparent cockpit lets you experience the race with a close view of the driver’s expressions. His helmet is also transparent, letting you see his face and observe his reactions. Whether on-site or watching remotely, you are at the heart of the action.
To help you better understand the race, active LED lighting embedded in the wheels displays key information, such as the driver’s ranking in the race and the car’s energy situation.
A racy design
C-shaped front LED headlights, an illuminated diamond on the bonnet, active lighting, controlled aerofoils, and other mobile aerodynamic elements. With its strong visual components, our new concept car is anchored in our brand’s DNA. A resounding success in terms of design, Renault R.S. 2027 Vision will win you over! That is true not only for Formula One fans, but also for new technology enthusiasts who are not necessarily drawn to motor racing per se.
Embodying the Renault Sport spirit
With its turbocharged engine and a few signature touches, such as the rear fin blade and the colours of its bodywork, Renault R.S. 2027 Vision proudly echoes its ancestor, the Renault RS01 of 1977. The yellow and black of its shell are enhanced with a metallic appearance, magnified by a gold leaf, for a visual aesthetic denoting quality, technique and performance.
A fusion of vehicle and living space
With SYMBIOZ Concept, your car is no longer separate from your living space. It has been designed as a genuine extension to your home. Shapes, colours, materials, features… Everything is designed so that you feel like you never leave your lounge while you are travelling. And when you do stay at home, your car becomes an additional room for your house. The welcoming interior and digital features are always at your disposal.
A cocoon of comfort, SYMBIOZ takes the controls and takes you where you where you need to go with total peace of mind. Thanks to its various self-driving modes, there’s no more need for manual driving with SYMBIOZ… Just as an option, if you want to. In lounge mode, the front seats swivel 180° to offer you a brand new driving experience. If you couldn’t see the landscape sweep past through the glass sunroof, you wouldn’t even realise you were on the road.
SYMBIOZ pushes connectivity and home automation to the extreme. Your home charges your car automatically and your car is able to cover your home’s electricity needs. This interconnectivity allows car and home to recognise each other and anticipate their reciprocal needs. With SYMBIOZ, you can evolve in a digital ecosystem without any space restrictions, dedicated to making life easier.
Courtesy of the Renault MULTI-SENSE 3.0 system, an upgrades version of the current MULTI-SENSE system, the SYMBIOZ demo car features three driving modes:
- The classic mode is the standard mode. Occupants are at one with the car and feel at home. The driving position is conventional and the car’s settings are focused on comfort.
- The dynamic mode boosts driving sensations. Driving is more active and the driver’s seat features additoinal lateral support for a bucket seat feel. The engine response, steering andchassis settings are all gearer towards a dynamic driving style.
- The AD mode optiises the space available in front of the driver to permit a variety of hands-off activites. When the AD mode is switched on, the steering wheel and dashboard – which comes with a unique L-shaped display developed by LG- automatically move back 12 centimetres.
- The driving mode is selected by pushing the Renault logo, which is lit up like a hologram in the middle of the steering wheel.