Known for his eccentric and bold sartorial choices, Ranveer Singh proves it yet again with his new ride, the bright orange Lamborghini Urus Pearl Capsule super SUV. Don’t forget to check out his choice in number plate as well, ‘if you get it’.
Priced at Rs. 3.10 crore, the Urus Pearl Capsule offers a selection of exclusive pearl paints and style elements that embrace the bright colors of Lamborghini tradition. This new realm of customization showcases the inimitable style and exhilarating performance of the world’s first Super Sport Utility Vehicle. Take the freedom of Urus to a higher level by forging new paths as an expression of yourself. Unlock any road, unlock your personality.
The eye-catching Urus Pearl Capsule delights with a lustrous intensity that conveys sporting self-confidence. Three pearl paint options—Verde Mantis, Arancio Borealis and Giallo Inti —provide a modern interpretation of the original solid colors that are so united with Lamborghini tradition. The Black Gloss painted lower bumpers, rocker covers and roof create a dramatic two-tone effect, while the 23-inch Taigete rims in Shiny Black with matching color accent command attention with an assertive stance.
- DISPLACEMENT3,996 cm³ (243.85 cu in)
- MAX. POWER650 CV (478 kW) @ 6,000 rpm
- TOP SPEED305 km/h
- ACCELERATION 0-100 KM/H (MPH 0-62)3.6 s
- NUMBER OF CYLINDERS8
- BMW 530i M Sport ‘Carbon Edition’ launched in India at Rs. 66.30 lakh - October 21, 2021
- ‘Shame on You CEAT Tyre’ trends after Anti-Hindu Diwali advertisement - October 21, 2021
- Sketches of 2022 Hyundai Creta facelift revealed - October 21, 2021