- Ex-showroom price of Audi India models will increase by up to 3%
- Due to rising input costs
- Price increase effective January 01, 2022
Mumbai, December 02, 2021: Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer today, announced a price increase of up to 3 percent across its entire model range owing to rising input and operational costs.
Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said, ‘The Audi India strategy focuses on a sustainable business model. To offset rising input and operational costs, a price correction is necessary. The new price range of our select vehicles will ensure the brand’s premium price positioning thereby assuring sustainable growth both for the brand and our dealer partners. Continuing our focus on Customer Centricity, we have ensured that the impact is as minimal as possible.”
Audi India launched nine new products in 2021 including five all-electric cars. The e-tron brand in India along with other petrol models including the recently launched Audi Q5 have witnessed strong demand. Audi India’s current lineup of products include: Audi A4, Audi A6, Audi A8 L, Audi Q2, Audi Q5, Audi Q8, Audi S5 Sportback, Audi RS 5 Sportback, Audi RS 7, Audi RS Q8, Audi e-tron 50, Audi e-tron 55, Audi e-tron Sportback 55, Audi e-tron GT and Audi RS e-tron GT.
- Chevrolet Corvette 70th anniversary editions will make your heart race - January 26, 2022
- Porsche Cayenne Platinum Edition variants launched in India, starts at Rs. 1.47 crore - January 25, 2022
- Mercedes-AMG G 63 V8 BiTurbo 2022: video review, specs & details in Hindi - January 24, 2022