Porsche! Indeed the love and dream of all car-lovers. The brand that is a symbol of Luxury and classy looks is also set for presenting new equipment for the Porsche mid-engine sports car for the new model- 2021 model.
There is a piece of good news for a sports car follower, The Porsche 718 models in Germany, with 4.0 liter six-cylinder boxer engines, now available with the Porsche seven-speed dual-clutch transmission (PDK). So if you want to drive the brand new Porsche sports car version, soon it will land in the showroom.
Now, if you are seeking for the Porsche sports car, What you will get your place is, Cayman and Boxster 718 GTS 4.0 variants with the range toppings models – 718 Cayman GT4 and 718 Spyder that too with an automatic transmission. Is it a great deal?
- There will be no hurdle in acceleration during the process of gear changing.
- Compared to manual 718 models, the 309 kW (420 PS ) GT models are: 718 CAYMANGT4 and the 718 Spyder can quickly accelerate half-second faster than manual models 0-100 KM/h in 3.9 seconds.
- Improvement in the standard sprint has been there by half to 4.0 seconds from 0-100 km.hr.
- In 718 GTS 4.0 models, Normal, Sport, Sport plus, and individual and gear shift characteristics can be easily adapted by the standard sport Chrono package.
The unique features in Sport mode: Let’s check it out!
- It operates much faster with fast gear changes.
- It shifts down quickly with an automatic throttle bips, and it also supports the optimal acceleration.
- The surprise package, the athletic Sport plus mode, is altered for the better and maximum performance. That rpm reserve is fully exploited with a naturally aspirated six-cylinder boxer engine.
- Activation of the automatic race starts with the Launch control within the Sport Plus.
- An excellent option for drivers is a Sport response button located in the center that gives the driver authority to enhance the maximum engine and transmission performance, which is too in 20 seconds.
What are the benefits that Porsche lovers will get in 2021?
With a bang, Porsche is ready to fly-high in the industry with its Porsche 718 family will soon going to initiate with its 2012 model with a bucket full of existing features.
Some features are:
- High-quality Race-Tex material will be there in replacement with the Alcantara fabric.
- The new fabric is suitable for racing seats and provides excellent support and is highly breathable.
- The Python green color will soon be added to the color range of GT models.
Thus, 2021 is coming soon! Porsche fans, get ready to book your sports car.