- Further to the global unveil of the 911 GT3 RS, Porsche India adds the model to its 911 range in India.
- The model starts at: INR 32,482,000 (Ex-Showroom)
“As a car enthusiast growing up, my walls were plastered with models that I was particularly fond of. One of the most influential was the 911 Carrera RS 2.7. As a young kid it captured me imagination and even today it puts a smile on my face,” said Andreas Preuninger, Director GT Model Lines. “That’s where the styling inspiration of the 996 GT3 RS came from, which was one of my first projects at Porsche. At the time, that car felt totally extreme so colors nodding to the forefather made sense. Today, it’s a very emotional moment for me to pay tribute to the first 911 RS model with our most extreme and capable 911 GT3 RS yet.”
The 2023 Porsche 911 GT3 RS is the most extreme street-legal 911 model yet. Its 4.0-liter naturally aspirated boxer six-cylinder engine generates 518 hp, and revs to 9,000 rpm. That power is routed exclusively to the rear wheels via a seven-speed PDK dual-clutch automatic transmission. Making extensive use of motorsport-derived aerodynamics, it generates more than 900 lbs. of downforce at 124 mph and 1,895 lbs of downforce at 177 mph. This is also the first example of a 911 GT3 RS with active aerodynamics, a feature that is used to offer incredible levels of downforce, provide deceleration assistance by creating an air brake, and by offering a Drag Reduction System (DRS) that can reposition aerodynamic elements to cut drag at the driver’s command in certain conditions.
- Tata Motors launches Yodha 2.0, Intra V20 bi-fuel & Intra V50 - September 26, 2022
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara launched, starts at Rs. 10.45 lakh - September 26, 2022
- Stunning looker BMW M Hybrid V8 is here for legendary races - September 24, 2022