Automobili Lamborghini donates a customized Huracán to Pope Francis that will be auctioned for charity
- The reconstruction of the Nineveh Plain under the patronage of the Pontifical Foundation “Aiuto alla Chiesa che Soffre” (Aid to the Church in Need). The aim of the project is to ensure the return of the Christian community to the Nineveh Plain in Iraq by rebuilding their homes, public edifices and places of worship.
- The Pope John XXIII Community, which is dedicated to helping women who are victims of trafficking and other abuses on the 10th anniversary of the passing of Father Oreste Benzi and the 50th anniversary (in 2018) of the founding of the Community, “Progetto Casa Papa Francesco” (Pope Francis House Project).
- Two Italian associations that carry out activities mainly in Africa: GICAM, headed by Dr. Marco Lanzetta, and “Amici per il Centrafrica” (Friends for Central Africa), have worked for many years in the region on initiatives dedicated primarily to aiding women and children in need.
- MG ZS EV joins testing of India’s first e-corridor at Yamuna Expressway - November 25, 2020
- 2020 Mahindra Thar crash tested, got 4 stars by Global NCAP - November 25, 2020
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta launched in India, starts at Rs. 16.26 lakh - November 25, 2020