- 1,500 kg braked towing capacity highest in compact electric segment
- 440-litre combined luggage capacity with available roof rack for additional carrying ability
- Polestar 2 reservations placed before 31 December to be prioritised and guaranteed delivery in 2020
Polestar 2 is an electric performance fastback with extremely high specifications and a driver-oriented focus. For Polestar, performance is not just about straight-line acceleration, but also the ability to integrate seamlessly into a modern lifestyle. Polestar 2 was designed from the outset with this philosophy, which includes useful towing ability and easy access to rear luggage space.
A braked towing capacity of 1,500 kg makes Polestar 2 a compact electric vehicle leader. The optional electric folding tow bar provides Polestar 2 drivers with unparalleled flexibility.
Combined luggage capacity totals 440 litres, with a 405-litre rear luggage area supported by a 35-litre front storage compartment. The fastback design, with a wide-opening tailgate, ensures the rear loading area is particularly easy to access. An accessory roof rack can support a further 75 kg.
Tow bar pricing1 in Polestar’s initial European launch markets2 is as follows, including VAT:
|United Kingdom||GBP 1,000|
|The Netherlands||EUR 1,100|
“Polestar 2 is an electric performance fastback that supports an active lifestyle. It adapts to your needs; it is truly flexible,” comments Thomas Ingenlath, Chief Executive Offer of Polestar. “We know our customers value this flexibility and something especially relevant to tomorrow’s EV buyers – a distinct lack of compromise.”
Reservations in initial launch markets for Polestar 2 made before December 31 2019 with a fully-refundable deposit at Polestar.com will be prioritised for final order placement in early 2020 and prioritised delivery.
With a digital retail model, all Polestar cars will be purchased online and directly from Polestar5. The brand has commenced opening Polestar Spaces where Polestar Specialists will be able to assist customers with product information and test drives. The first of these inner-city locations have opened in Beijing and Oslo, with a total of 50 spaces planned globally by the end of 2020.
- Gulfstream G700 business jet awarded for all-new seat design - September 18, 2020
- Kia Motor’s big plans to lead global EV market ? - September 18, 2020
- Mercedes-Benz EQC 400 4Matic Edition 1886- review, specs and details in Hindi - September 17, 2020