FRANKLIN, Tenn. – Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (MMNA) today reported third-quarter 2020 sales of 24,857 vehicles, an increase of 1.5% over the same period in 2019, and up a significant 49% over the previous quarter of 2020. This sales performance signals a continued recovery of new vehicle sales across the U.S., following a substantial disruption of business through the year due to the COVID-19 pandemic and safer-at-home orders.
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (MMC) recently released a first look at the redesigned 2022 Eclipse Cross, the next step in the company’s commitment to delivering a showroom full of new and extensively redesigned vehicles in the United States.
- MMNA will launch three considerably revised vehicles and one all-new, ground-up redesign by the second quarter of 2021: the 2022 Eclipse Cross, mechanically upgraded 2021 Outlander PHEV, the redesigned 2021 Mirage and the all-new next-generation 2022 Outlander.
- MMNA is teaming with military veterans charity Record the Journey to contest this month’s Rebelle Rally in a 2020 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, the first plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV) ever to compete in the grueling 2000-km, all-women’s, off-road navigation event.
- MMNA recently announced a partnership with leading Internet-of-Things technology providers Aeris and Dealer-FX to leverage connected car technology that will enhance the Mitsubishi customer service and ownership experience.
- Mitsubishi’s Small Batch – Big Impact corporate social responsibility program expanded its mission in Q3, announcing a partnership with the Nashville Entrepreneur Center and assisting the Nashville Community Resource Center to distribute PPE kits to local teachers.
- Made in India 2021 Jeep Wrangler to launch on 15 March - February 23, 2021
- Lamborghini Miura SV sold for Rs. 21 crore & Countach LP 400 for Rs. 6.8 crore - February 23, 2021
- Gordon Murray Automotive T.50s Niki Lauda packs 725 BHP, weighs 852 kg - February 23, 2021