- Nice price: Crossland X Edition 1.2 Direct Injection Turbo automatic for €23,320 in Germany
- Euro 6d: all petrol engines already meet future emissions standard
- Assistants: intelligent speed control and co. as standard equipment
- Premiere at IAA: Crossland X with new powertrain makes debut at Frankfurt show
Rüsselsheim. The Opel Crossland X now promises high comfort, lots of space and stylish looks with any kind of powertrain, thanks to an optional, smooth-shifting automatic transmission. Opel offers the 1.2 Direct Injection Turbo petrol engine with six-speed automatic for prices starting at an attractive €23,320 (RRP incl. VAT in Germany; NEDC fuel consumption with stop/start: 5.9 l/100km urban, 4.5 l/100km extra-urban, 5.0 l/100 km, 114-113 g/km CO2 combined; WLTP combined: 6.7-6.6 l/100km, 152-145 g/km CO2). The Crossland X with the new top-of-the-line powertrain makes its debut at the IAA Frankfurt International Motor Show (public days September 12-22). All Crossland X petrol engines already comply with the strict Euro 6d emissions standard.
Powered by the 96kW (130hp) turbocharged direct injection petrol engine, the Crossland X with six-speed automatic reaches a maximum speed of up to 198 km/h. Zero to 100km/h acceleration is covered in 10.2 seconds. The three-cylinder engine develops maximum torque of 230 Newton metres at 1,750rpm. In this specification, the Crossland X is as relaxing to drive on open roads as in town, where drivers no longer need to shift gears manually. The same applies to the Crossland X automatic with 88kW (120hp) 1.5-litre diesel engine (NEDC1 fuel consumption: 4.4 l/100km urban, 3.8-3-7 l/100km extra-urban, 4.0 l/100km 106-104 g/km CO2 combined; WLTP combined: 5.4-5.2 l/100km, 142-135 g/km CO2).
Safety first: numerous assistance systems as standard equipment
The modern driver assistance systems as standard equipment contribute further to the relaxing drive, such as:
- Cruise control with speed limiter and intelligent speed adaptation
- Hill start assist,
- Lane keep assist,
- Speed sign recognition,
- and driver drowsiness alert.
The multi-adjustable driver and front passenger seats, chrome-trimmed leather steering wheel, air conditioning with footwell heating and electric windows front and rear increase the feeling of wellness still further. Crossland X drivers and passengers are always up to date thanks to the Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible Radio R 4.0 IntelliLink infotainment with seven-inch colour touchscreen. Additional assistance-options for the Crossland X include forward collision alert with automatic emergency braking and pedestrian detection, 180-degree panorama rear view camera and automatic park assist.
- Hyundai gets in ring with WWE to inspire people - September 25, 2020
- This is the history of Jeep - September 25, 2020
- SEOSat-Ingenio: First Spanish satellite with optical tech delivered by Airbus - September 25, 2020