- Three talented artists create one-off works based on key attributes of New Bentayga
- Inspiration details include illumination, diamonds and distinct lines
- Inner-City Arts charity beneficiary focused on youth, arts education
- Auction live December 15-20 www.bentleymotors.com/Auction
- Overview film debuts to present campaign in its entirety
(Los Angeles, 15 December 2020) The final chapter in the ‘Art in Motion’ film series goes live today commencing a charity auction benefitting Inner-City Arts. Now, through 20 December, three one-of-a-kind pieces, which were inspired by attributes and focused design language of the New Bentayga, are up for auction.
Inner-City Arts works to engage creative young people in order to shape a society of confident and collaborative individuals. The charity creates a bridge between the studio and the classroom, Inner-City Arts’ unique approach to arts education measurably improves academic and personal outcomes for children and youth, including those students with Limited English Proficiency who are at risk of academic failure.
Together with Secret Walls Studio in Downtown Los Angeles, Bentley Motors and the three creative artists developed the following works of art:
Designer and artist Ricardo Gonzalez, who goes by ‘IT’S A LIVING’, created a typographic work of art entitled “Light the Way” to pay homage to the intelligent LED matrix headlamp technology. Mikael B’s “Afterglow” highlights diamond stitching details found throughout the Bentayga, where multidisciplinary designer Laci Jordan approached “Things I Imagined” drew inspiration from exterior designs, namely the sculpted power and haunch lines.