YOKOHAMA, Japan – The Nissan Note e-POWER NISMO S goes on sale in Japan today, offering buyers of the country’s best-selling car even more power and sportiness.
With a maximum power of 100 kilowatts and 320 Nm of torque, the model is a higher-spec version of the Nissan Note e-POWER NISMO, released in December 2016. Sharing the same custom structural enhancements and custom suspension, the Note e-POWER NISMO S adds custom tuning for its inverter and vehicle control module, increased electrical output and an improved reduction drive. The result is 25% greater power and torque compared with the Note e-POWER NISMO.
The car’s NISMO tuning creates an advanced driving sensation that takes full advantage of its e-POWER drive system. Popular with customers for its exciting acceleration and quietness, the innovative e-POWER system helped make the Nissan Note the best-selling registered car in Japan in the first six months of 2018, excluding minivehicles.
Also offered on the Nissan Serena minivan, the e-POWER system is a key part of Nissan’s electrification strategy. The company has a global target to sell 1 million electrified vehicles annually by fiscal year 2022, including fully electric cars and e-POWER models.
The Note e-POWER NISMO S offers a number of driving modes that allow for different driving styles, whether the driver is seeking outstanding performance for sports, or excellent fuel efficiency.
Nissan introduced the NISMO brand to its mainstream model lineup in 2013. Featuring performance and styling developed through NISMO’s motorsports activities, the cars offer a sporty driving experience combined with Nissan’s quality, reliability and durability.
NISMO road cars introduced so far include the GT-R, 370Z, Juke, Note, March, Sentra, Patrol, Serena and Nissan LEAF.
Specialty equipment for the Nissan Note e-POWER NISMO S
- Custom NISMO S emblem (front/rear)
- LED headlights (low beam, auto-leveling, projector-type LED position lamps)
Shared specialty equipment for the Note e-POWER NISMO S and Note e-POWER NISMO
- Custom front bumper
- YOKOHAMA DNA S.drive tires and 16-inch aluminum wheels
- Custom exhaust tail pipe (diameter: φ85)
- Custom aluminum accelerator and brake pedals
- Custom aluminum footrest (with NISMO logo)
- Custom tuning computer (vehicle control module)
- Custom suspension
- Custom front strengthened stabilizer
- Custom structural enhancements (front cross bar/front suspension member stay (tunnel stay), tunnel stay/rear suspension member stay/rear cross bar)
- Custom vehicle speed-sensing electric power-assisted steering
- e-POWER custom fine vision meter (with NISMO logo)
- Custom suede covered sport seats (with NISMO logo and red stitching), door trim cloth
- Porsche Taycan Turbo Cross Turismo 2023: video review, specs & details in Hindi - March 26, 2023
- 2023 Honda WR-V launched in Thailand with ADAS - March 26, 2023
- International Automotive Photography 2023 entries closes on 31 March - March 25, 2023