YOKOHAMA, Japan – Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. today announced production, sales and export figures for October 2020.
Nissan’s global production in October declined 15.1% from a year earlier.
- Production in Japan declined 19.8%.
- Production outside Japan declined 14.2%.
- Production in China surpassed year-earlier results by 10.5%.
Global sales in October declined 10.1% from a year earlier.
- Sales including minivehicles in Japan surpassed year-earlier results by 16.8%.
- Minivehicle sales in Japan surpassed year-earlier results by 25.8%.
- Sales outside Japan declined 12.3% from a year earlier.
- Sales in China surpassed year-earlier results by 5.0%.
3. Exports from Japan
Exports from Japan in October declined 17.9% from a year earlier.
- Aston Martin Vantage F1 Edition packs 535 PS power, costs Rs. 1.4 crore in UK - April 21, 2021
- Maserati Levante gets 48 volt Hybrid system making 330 HP - April 21, 2021
- 2021 Jeep Gladiator Texas Trail pays homage to American truck market - April 21, 2021