Rebelle Rally is the only Women’s Off-Road Navigational Rally Raid in the United States and the catch to this rally is that the participants can only use Old-School methods to navigate and beat time, distance and terrain also it is claimed to be one of the harshest terrain in the country and participants also need to cross about 2000+ kilometres, it is also the longest competitive off-road rally.
And this year Nissan is going to debut its Nismo branded Off-Road parts at this rally, Nissan is the only automaker who sponsors at the Women’s Only Rally. The Japanese Automaker is going to debut the new parts on its iconic Frontier 2020 Truck with Team Wild Grace consisting of Sedona Blinson and Lyn Woodward which finished at 6th Position last year.
Michael Soutter, vice president, Nissan Aftersales U.S. was quite excited about the venture and said, “We are fired up to watch Team Wild Grace show current and future Nissan Frontier owners what this beast can do on some of the most extreme terrain in the country, These new NISMO off-road parts, created by people who deeply understand trucks and the desire for ultimate off-road performance, will elevate Frontier to a new level of capability.”
Team Wild Grace was also very excited and “We’ve taken the 2020 Frontier on a couple of trial runs, and it’s been an absolute rockstar,” said Woodward. “I’m very excited about the extra power in the V6 – it’s a solid truck, and that’s what you need to compete out here. Our first goal is to always compete hard, but I don’t see any reason why Sedona and I can’t win it all this year.”
The Nissan Nismo Off-Road Parts will be available through Nissan dealers, select NISMO retailers or via NISMOparts.nissanusa.com. NISMO off-road parts will be available for the 2005-2020 model year Frontier, 2016-2021 model year TITAN and 2005-2015 model year Xterra later this fall.
The Rally Starts on 8th October from Lake Tahoe and will end on the 17th of the same month at California’s Imperial Sand Dunes. Team Wild Grace looks quite promising with its 310 HPs and good drivers.
The Parts which would be available are as follows-
NISMO off-road Performance Suspension Kit
- Developed in partnership with Bilstein
- Specifically tuned for the additional weight of typical overlanding equipment such as camping gear, heavy-duty bumpers and larger, heavier tires.
- Monotube, gas-pressurized shocks feature digressive valving that reacts to the most challenging off-road and trail conditions.
- Front and rear shocks allow for additional wheel travel; rear shocks feature remote reservoir technology, which helps ensure optimum performance in demanding conditions.
- System can provide up to a 2-inch lift over stock ride height
NISMO off-road Bumper
- First in a series of new off-road bumpers for Nissan trucks and SUVs.
- Constructed of high-tensile steel and finished with a durable, textured powder coat.
- Designed, laser cut, formed and welded with quality precision to provide maximum strength and durability in demanding off-road conditions.
- Weighs only 105 lbs.
- Features two attachment points for recovery shackles and accommodation for lights; designed to be winch capable with easy access to winch controls.
NISMO off-road Lighting
- New line of LED off-road lighting developed in partnership with Rigid Industries.
- Line-up will include a selection of pod lamps (round and square designs) and light bars in a variety of sizes and beam patterns.
- Initial offering will be a set of 6-inch round driving lamps with robust aluminium housings, white accent backlighting and an output of 8,600 lumens.
- Light kits will include installation instructions, harness, switch and NISMO-branded protective covers.
NISMO off-road Wheels
- Custom designed and manufactured for NISMO.
- Size: 17×7.5-inch; Bolt Pattern: 6×114.3; Backspacing: +30mm; Load Rated for 1,950 lbs. (above factory OEM spec).
- Axis Grey painted finish.
- NISMO center cap.
- Designed and tested to rigorous SAE J2530 standards for aftermarket wheels.
With the new toys for The 2020 Nissan Frontier, It looks to be a cake walk for Team Wild Grace just a 2000+ KMs long cake walk with rough terrains, We just wish well for both The Team Wild Grace and Nissan Nismo for their new-venture.
- Want to turn heads? Enter Audi TT S line competition plus - October 8, 2020
- Learn about meaning & history of Volkswagen car names - October 6, 2020
- For the first time, it’s the performance inspired Hyundai i20 N Line - October 2, 2020