- All New CRETA dominates India’s SUV landscape – Becomes India’s Best-selling SUV for two consecutive months in May and June 2020
- Most enquired and searched car on Hyundai ‘Click to Buy’ with 30 % enquiries and 76% bookings
- Diesel models constitute 60% of bookings, indicating strong customer sentiment for Hyundai’s advanced Diesel BS6 technology
New Delhi, July 29 2020: Hyundai Motor India Ltd. (HMIL), country’s First Smart Mobility Solutions provider and the largest exporter since inception continues to receive overwhelming response for its recently launched All New CRETA – The Ultimate SUV that has now recorded more than 55 000 Bookings.
Commenting on the achievement, Mr Tarun Garg, Director(Sales, Marketing & Service), Hyundai Motor India Ltd. said, “Ever since its launch in 2015, CRETA has been a benchmark in the industry, a household name that has represented distinction and success for over 4.85 lakh valued customers. With the launch of All New CRETA in March 2020, Hyundai has once again redefined SUV leadership in the segment and established its supremacy, recording over 55 000 Bookings and more than 20 000 Happy Customers in just 4 months. This achievement stands testament to All New CRETA’s superior looks, feature rich package and dominant performance that has won hearts across India, even during these trying times.”
All New CRETA established its leadership in the SUV segment by attaining highest sales in the month of May and June 2020. The contribution of Diesel in the All New CRETA bookings continues to increase and is now 60% of the total bookings received, indicating a strong demand for Hyundai’s advanced and globally proven Diesel BS6 Technology. The All New CRETA is also the most researched model on India’s First and Most Comprehensive end-to-end Car Buying Platform ‘Click to Buy’ with over 30% customers enquiring about All New CRETA.
A bestseller in its segment, All New CRETA has consistently been the most admired and preferred SUV in India, with customers opting for its ultimate features such as
– Voice Enabled Smart Panoramic Sunroof
– Drive Mode Select
– Traction Control Modes
– Bose Premium Sound System (8 Speakers),
– Auto Healthy Air Purifier with Digital Display
– Paddle Shifters
– Ventilated Seats
Further, All New CRETA offers a thrilling drive, powered by Hyundai’s new 1.4 l Kappa Turbo GDi Petrol (BS6) engine with 7DCT (Dual Clutch Transmission) gaining immense popularity among buyers. All New CRETA also offers customers complete peace of mind with WONDER Warranty Options – 3 Years/unlimited kms or 4 years/60 000 kms or 5 years/50 000 kms.
- Lexus RX 450hL Hybrid 2021: review, specs and details in Hindi - January 21, 2021
- Porsche Studio Delhi opened with a new interactive concept for customers - January 21, 2021
- Renault India launched 40 new dealers in December 2020, strengthens launch of Kiger - January 21, 2021