- The UK’s first plug-in hybrid commercial vehicle– the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV – remains the best seller in the UK
- From the start of January to the end of October some 235 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Commercial vehicles were sold in the UK, a 44% increase
- Combined with the 3,167 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV passenger cars sold, that totals 3,402 Outlander PHEVs sold so far in 2020
- The Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Commercial is also the fourth best-selling electrified commercial vehicle in the UK
The Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV is not only the UK’s best-selling plug-in hybrid passenger SUV, with 3,167 sales from January to the end of October 2020, it is also the UK’s favourite PHEV commercial vehicle, with an additional 235 specially-converted units sold so far in 2020. Compared to the same period in 2019, when 163 units were sold, this represents a 44% increase year on year, a sign of business’ growing need to have a more environmentally friendly fleet.
Mitsubishi Motors in the UK recently expanded its plug-in hybrid commercial vehicle range with the addition of a new, high-specification Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Reflex Plus Commercial, which adds 18-inch alloy wheels, an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system with smartphone connectivity (including Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility) and a reversing camera to the well-equipped, entry-level 2020 Mitsubishi Outlander Commercial PHEV Reflex.
All Outlander PHEV Commercial vehicles are equipped with advanced four-wheel-drive, a rear spoiler, automatic headlamps, rain-sensing wipers, heated front seats, DAB radio, keyless operation and dual-zone climate control (which can be programmed to warm or cool the van in advance of a journey) and a full load bay bulkhead. It also offers a flat load area measuring 1.65m in length and 1.00m in width between the wheel arches with a maximum payload of 500kg.
Being classed as an Ultra-Low Emission Vehicle (ULEV) means the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Reflex Plus Commercial is eligible for the UK government’s Plug-In Van Grant, so businesses benefit from a saving of £8,000 resulting in an on-the-road CV price of just £25,390*. The entry-level Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Commercial Reflex is priced from £24,699 CV OTR*.
Thanks to its low emissions (NEDC 40g/km, WLTP 46g/km) the Outlander PHEV is also permitted to make deliveries in ULEV zones while also offering the ability to cover longer distances non-stop when required (372+ miles total range, 139.7mpg WLTP).
The Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Commercial vehicles are now available from £24,699 CV OTR including free servicing and roadside assistance for three years. This is on top of Mitsubishi’s comprehensive five-year, 62,500 mile warranty and additional eight years/100,000 mile traction battery warranty on the Outlander PHEV.
- Indian Oil launches India’s first 100 Octane petrol for high-end cars & bikes - December 2, 2020
- Michael son Mick Schumacher joins 2021 driver lineup of Haas-Ferrari F1 Team - December 2, 2020
- Tata Ace Gold BS6 Diesel 2020: review, specs and details in Hindi - December 2, 2020