- Engine performance and exhaust sound enhancement kit for MY 2018 Cooper S and Cooper S ALL4 Clubman and Countryman model variants
- Expands existing JCW Tuning Kit offering beyond Hardtops and Convertible
- MINI Ice Blue special edition Cooper S Hardtop also on display at premier automotive specialty products trade show
The John Cooper Works Tuning Kit, which can be purchased and installed at any local MINI dealer in the U.S., includes a Bluetooth actuated exhaust valve system to easily switch between two operating modes – Sport mode and Sport+ mode. The Sport mode is approved for unrestricted use on public roads while the Sport+ mode is designed for use on the race track. Both modes accentuate the car’s sporty character and underscore its emotionality with a voluminous and exhilarating sound for a more intensive driving experience. The exhaust system is made from high-quality stainless steel for exceptional quality and longevity. For that racing inspired look, the tuning kit can be fitted with a choice of JCW Chrome or Carbon Fiber tailpipes.
The new MINI John Cooper Works Clubman Tuning Kit will go on sale in January 2018 at MINI dealers across the U.S. for the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $1,950.
Come visit the MINI USA booth in the Performance Pavilion #68100. Fully accessorized versions of the MINI Cooper S Clubman ALL4 and MINI Cooper S Countryman ALL4, as well as the new MINI Ice Blue special edition Cooper S Hardtop, will also be on display.
The SEMA Show is the premier automotive specialty products trade event in the world. It draws the industry’s brightest minds and hottest products to one place, the Las Vegas Convention Center. In addition, the SEMA Show provides attendees with educational seminars, product demonstrations, special events, networking opportunities and more.
- New Asian distributor for Aston Martin Vantage GT3 & GT4 - March 3, 2021
- Hyundai updates i30 N TCR with new front bodywork and lights - March 3, 2021
- This is i20 based Hyundai Bayon SUV, after Europe it will come to India - March 3, 2021