- Shine variant will have an all-new electric sunroof & a host of other exciting features
- It will also come in new Havana Grey color; which will also be added to select variants of the Hector family
- Will be available in CVT, Petrol MT & Diesel MT transmission options
Gurugram; 12 August 2021: To mark the second anniversary of Hector, MG Motor India today added another variant to its line-up MG Hector Shine.
Available in Petrol MT, Diesel MT, and Petrol CVT, the Hector Shine starts at Rs 14.51 lakhs (ex-showroom, New Delhi).
The new trim has an all-new electric sunroof, 17-inch alloy wheels and a 26.4cm HD touchscreen AVN System with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Additionally, Shine CVT is equipped with an electric parking brake, push-button start/stop and smart entry, chrome door handles & telescopic steering.
Commenting on the new trim, Gaurav Gupta, Chief Commercial Officer, MG Motor India, said, “Hector’s second anniversary in India is a perfect occasion to further strengthen it’s portfolio. The addition of the Shine variant braces Hector family range which now comprises five variants and gives customers the power of choice. This is an opportunity to welcome new members to the MG family.”
Further, MG is also offering a curated accessories package including items of high aesthetic and functional value like leatherette seat covers & steering wheel cover, window sunshades, air purifier, wireless phone charging, and 3D cabin mats at an attractive price offering. The car will also be backed by MG Shield which is a 5-5-5 offering, including five years of unlimited-kilometre warranty, five years of roadside assistance and five labour-free services.
- 2021 Force Gurkha revealed, comes with more Mercedes G-Wagen inspired looks - September 19, 2021
- MG Astor revealed in India, comes with Autonomous Level 2 technology - September 17, 2021
- Pre-owned luxury car dealer Boys and Machines to open in Indore - September 17, 2021