From Jan 2021 onwards, the AMG Driving Academy will likely be welcoming prospects to the Swedish city of Arjeplog in the renamed AMG Winter Experience.
Members will experience the joy of AMG via the unique use of a frozen lake measuring greater than 337,000 m² – with a number of expansive tracks. With a defined process, they are going to study how one can keep watch over their car in excessive eventualities in a secure setting and enhance their riding abilities without, of course, compromising on riding fun.
Expert instructors will be readily available in the course of the complete event, who – because of their expertise in a number of motorsport lessons (such as GT motorsport, racing and rallies) – can name the areas for enchancement in the racing driver.
At chosen practicing sessions, the well-known racing drivers and AMG model ambassadors Maro Engel, Bernd Schneider, Karl Wendlinger and Bernd Mayländer, and others, will present their expert experience concerning all questions in the case of right kind of car handling.
Maro Engel was runner-up in the British 3 Formula Championship in 2007, he competed with DTM and, together achieved plenty of victories. Along with him is five time title holder, Bernd Schneider. In 2013, he won each the Dubai 24 Hours and the Nürburgring 24 Hours in an SLS AMG GT3.
The automobile fleet used for the AMG Iciness expertise contains the under models:
- Mercedes-AMG A 45 S 4MATIC+ (fuel consumption combined: 8.4–8.3 l/100 km; CO₂ emissions combined: 192–190 g/km)
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 S Coupé (fuel consumption combined: 10.8 l/100 km; CO₂ emissions combined: 246 g/km) 1
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 S 4MATIC+ (fuel consumption combined: 8.3–8.1 l/100 km; CO₂ emissions combined: 190–187 g/km)1
- Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4MATIC+ 4-Door Coupé (fuel consumption combined: 12.5 l/100 km; CO₂ emissions combined: 285 g/km)1
Thanks to a four-cylinder turbocharged engine, the Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 S 4MATIC+, delivers 310 kW (421 h.p.) and 500 Nm – and is genuinely a top efficiency car.
The Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4MATIC+ 4-Door Coupé represents the top of the four-door mannequin range.
The absolutely variable 4MATIC+ all-wheel power ensures optimum traction, mainly relating to sporty driving. This four-door coupé can speed up from 0 to 100 km/h in precisely 3.2 seconds, with in special situations using manoeuvres using the extra RACE riding program (including flow mode).
- Uber to use Volkswagen e-Golf for greener future - September 28, 2020
- 2021 Audi Q5 Sportback arrives in powerful presence & OLED lighting - September 28, 2020
- Made from 812 Superfast, Ferrari Omologata one-off took 2 years to complete - September 28, 2020